• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

.L.
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

If ignorance is bliss Then eradicate my knowledge of my history Now meaningless left on my own I looked for a long time Crossed paths with your kind But some things are better left alone shame shame - from first to last
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[b]life after lisa - bowling for soup[/b] Cause there'll be No more mountain climbing in the rain No more long hair clogging up the drain No more life will never be the same Life after lisa is not so bad at all
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]getting to know each other:[/b] friends are all we can ever be but were gettin to know each other a little to well.. starting to show our feelings and people can tell... [b]i dunno the title of this[/b] oh why dont u smile my only star.. smile oh baby smile my only star.. [b]amats[/b] pro bglang nwala ang amats ko ng mdulas ang dila mo di mkpniwalang tenga ko sa mga cnbi mo.. msrap ka plang kausap, buong mghpon o mgdmag.. alam mo ba ang sikreto ko. mtgal na kitang gusto. sna pg ubos na ang pulutan ang tpos na ang mga kwentuhan, pag simot na ang laman ng bote ko, snay mahal mo ulit ako.. :D:D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here she comes again this time surrounded by her friends do i pretend that i dont see her or say hi she asks me if im free i said i would if it was up to me and pray she sees the truth behind my lie Psycho - bowling for soup
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

Vertical Horizon - Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning) So you stole my world Now I'm just a phony Remembering the girl Leaves me down and lonely But it's not so bad You're only the best I ever had You don't need me back You're just the best I ever had
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it away - the used "take my heart, take my mind, take my life" [spoiler]kinda suicidal for me..hehehehe![/spoiler]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im so sick - flyleaf.. i will break into your thoughts with's whats written on my heart
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

reach - eyes set to kill [i]hush dont speak a word about the dreams that i live for [b]it hurts to reach u when im down[/b] dont speak again,im stil waiting for my turn [b]it hurts to reach u when im down[/b] silence your harsh words my dear my ears are ringing of this i cant stop thinking of it [b](i try to reach you but i fall)[/b] [/i] aruuy.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Your Call - secondhand serenade[/b] I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to To make you mine, stay with me tonight
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]cat and mouse - RJA Am I supposed to be happy? With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price. You said, you said that you would die for me...[/quote] hey, i`m supposed to put it .. hehehe nevermind i`ll think of another song Say it again for me Cuz i love the way it feels when you are telling me that i’m The only one who blows your mind Say it again for me It’s like the whole world stops to listen When you tell me you’re in love Say it again say it again
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Not exactly lines.. :lol: Alesana: [spoiler] [b]Goodbye Goodnight For Good[/b] Goodbye helps me to sleep without your memories And my shattered dreams collect dust on what used to be a lie It haunts me no more and now you're gone, you've left me alone I wasn't wrong to feel this way inside so goodbye, goodnight, for good [b]Red and Dying Evening[/b] you've taken the last of me blame the end on yourself you deserve each tear that falls scratch out your eyes [b]Ambrosia[/b] I curse the day my dream became my descent suddenly I long for you, my only love [b]Daggers Speak Louder Than Words[/b] my revenge is made so clear midst cold tears left with the betrayed [b]Beautiful In Blue[/b] (1stStanza) Silence screams, "you're just so beautiful in blue" breathless stares escape your undying eyes are you blind to my sorrow and sympathy? a piece of me will die with your last breath... this will all be over soon for you are so lost inside glazed eyes long for the waves' embrace drawn to an end so near... (3rd) drown all of your fantasies with your final broken promise silent angel crashes through sky, having lost sight of the stars [b]This Conversation Is Over[/b] apathy cries out from your lungs, indifference reeks of fiction time will tell how far you will go I can't see why you'd run and hide excluding such complacence as tears rain from bloodshot eyes [b]Tilting The Hourglass[/b] emptiness has darkened my eyes as I hopelessly beg for my life to end ...tell me why... my iron eyes tell the tale heroes always pay in their blood I can be only this [/spoiler] Flyleaf [spoiler] [b]I'm So Sick[/b] Hear it, I'm screaming it You're heeding to it now Hear it, I'm screaming it You tremble at this sound [b]Cassie[/b] All heads are bowed in silence To remember her last sentence [b]I'm Sorry[/b] I close my eyes and brace myself - - - My scars are yours today. This story ends so good [b]All Around Me[/b] I can feel you all around me thickening the air I'm breathing Holding on to what I'm feeling, savoring this heart that's healed. [/spoiler] ETC ETC :lol:[/color]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

times like these - blessthefall "thank you for everything, we had nothing and strived for something i remember when we were young, we had nothing and strived for something"
ErgeCastro
» n00b
1969-12-31

Why-Secondhand Serenade [b]Why do you do this to me?Why do you do this so easily?You made it hard to smile because you made it hard to breath.Why do you do this to me?[/b]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

christmassacre - from first to last "Pete Wentz plays in fall out boy Here's his number girls and boys. 847-40,0-48, 1 and 4. You better call him, he's in fall out boy, you better call him." [spoiler]hahaha, this part makes me laugh. hehehe![/spoiler]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]you're in my heart just like a tattoo..... by jordin sparks and... when you look me in the eyes.. i love that line.... it's from the jonas brothers....[/b]
chocolatelover
» n00b
1969-12-31

I will never let you fall. I'll stand up with you forever. I'll be there for you through it all. Even if saving you sends me to heaven. -your guardian angel Everything I know, and anywhere I go It gets hard but it wont take away my love And when the last one falls When it's all said and done It gets hard but it wont take away my love -here without you I hope you’re doing fine out there without me ‘Cause I’m not doing so good without you The things I thought you’d never know about me Were the things I guess you always understood -here by me Kung panaginip ka lang, ayaw ko nang magising pa 'Pagkat nadarama'y ligaya Lahat ng naisin mo'y aking ibibigay 'Pagkat ikaw ay aking mahal -panaginip
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

So how.. Do you expect me? To live alone with just me. Coz my world revolves around [b]you[/b] and it's so hard for me to breath. Not sure with the word you. :D
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

last three letters - alesana "make it stop, make this pounding in my head stop fill my lungs with air, give me one more day to make her dreams come true she understands right? that I'm not coming back... she understands right? that I'm not coming back... make it stop, make the pounding stop I'm not coming back, I'm not coming back, I'm not coming back... I don't know what happened...who would have thought my life would end up like this? I never even got the chance to see her face, or to touch her hair....and now it's too late. I didn't mean to hurt her, not hurt her like this...I can't feel my legs I can't feel my legs and I can't even cry...how could someone die like this? Who would have thought my life would end up like this..." [spoiler]i love the way on how they delivered these lines, they're saying these 2 paragraphs at the same time[/spoiler]
jen0495
» n00b
1969-12-31

But I don't care what they say I'm in love with you They try to pull me away But they don't know the truth My heart's crippled by the vein That I keep on closing You cut me open and I keep bleeding .....:crybaby::crybaby: bleeding love - leona lewis..:crybaby:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I'm gonna make damn sure that you can't ever leave No, you won't ever get too far from me You won't ever get too far from me I'll make damn sure that you can't ever leave No, you won't ever get too far from me You won't ever get too far from me You won't ever get too far from me You won't ever get too far...[/b][/align] Make Damn Sure - taking back sunday :eh: [spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xROOXmyXRvY&autoplay=1[/youtube][/spoiler]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-28 01:19:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:42

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy