• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

lg_ciang
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

dream big by david cook: [b]if you don't dream big what's the use of dreaming.. if you don't have faith there's nothing worth believing..[/b]:thumbsup:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Gosh that's one of my favorite^:thumbsup: nice.. [b]From All I really need is you[/b]-David Cook [quote]Just say what you want to say You don't have a chance in the world Can I, knowing how I've tried Still come close to losing you, girl When you are my world Have I spent so many years Trying but in vain to tell you Don't you know it's true All I really need is you[/quote]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

secrets don't make friends - from first to last "you were always my enemy, you're carefully crafted my demise. . . . . . .you were always my enemy, you suck the life out of me" '"your words are deadly weapons, killing me, destroying me your words are deadly weapons, scatter my brains across the wall" "f*** you.. secrets don't make friends (x4)"
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]I was born to tell you 'I love you'[/i] - Your Call (Secondhand Serenade)

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-28 15:18:44)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers [i] But this time, I mean it I'll let you know just how much you mean to me As snow falls on desert sky Until the end of everything I'm trying, I'm trying To let you know how much you mean As days fade, and nights grow And we go cold[/i] Too bad MCR, is going to be like, "disbanded" because all (except Gerard) are married now. And a site said that Gerard is going to be a writer. :O ftw! XD

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-28 18:50:04)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the uninvited thirteenth - alesana "nothing can stop me now but myself [spoiler]i'm not sure about that line but that what i'be heard...i don't have the lyrics of this song right now! hahaha[/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Where do I go J'ai plus de mots What do I do J'ai plus le goût I can't deny I still feel something De rester jusqu'au bout And girl I wish Et je sais que tu le sais You feel the same You've broken the bond Si je tais I gotta move on Si je sais But how do I end this lonely feeling You've gone Je pars I'm here Ailleurs Alone I guess it's time to grow[/quote] Lemar Ft Justine - Time to grow rily good~
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]"Let me know If I am doing this right Let me know If my grips too tight Let me know If I can stay all of my life...[/i] Gemini - SC. :redface:
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]forever by chris brown [/b] Its you, and me Movin at the speed of light into eternity (yeah) Tonight, is the night To join me in the middle of ectacy Feel the melody and the rhythm of the music around you (around you) [/align]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]They taped over your mouth Scribbled out the truth with their lies You little spies They taped over your mouth Scribbled out the truth with their lies You little spies.. kras, kras, kras..[/i] :eh:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] I can feel you all around me Thickening the air I'm breathing Holding on to what I'm feeling Savoring this heart that's healing ALL AROUND ME BY: FLYLEAF .ü [/align][/b]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

endings without stories - alesana "my vision of you has now turned to dust"
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/[b]Whenever - jordin sparks[/b] [i]Whenever you want, wherever you need, whatever you wish for, whatever you dream, I'll bring it to you, wherever you are. I won't be that far. Oh, whenever you heart breaks, just call my name, wherever you are, whatever you want, whenever you need. [/i][/align]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Take me with you. I will never let you down. I will love you now and forever. Take me with you - Secondhand Serenade
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u]When you believe - Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston[/u] [i]There can be miracles when you believe Though hope is frail it's hard to kill Who knows what miracles you can achieve When you believe somehow you will You will when you believe[/i]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i need a girl-p. diddy ft. usher "i love you girl and ur the one that i will always miss"
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

take a bow - rihanna :thumbsup: [i] But you put on quite a show You really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtains finally closin' That was quite a show And the award for the best liar goes to you For makin' me believe That you could be Faithful to me Let's hear your speech oh... [/i]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]Screaming infidelities- Dashboard confessionals[/i] Well, as for now i'm gonna hear the saddest songs i sit alone and wonder how you're making out [i]Cry-Mandy Moore[/i] In places no one would find, all your feelings so deep inside [i]Damn Regret-Red jumpsuit apparatus[/i] You're the only one I turn to, when i fell like no one's there, and when i'm lonely in my darkest hour you give me the power to sit and pretend :)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mercy drive - burn in my light Nothing you can say! Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me! Now, its time to shine! I'm gonna take what's mine!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby >> [url=http://www.mp3-codes.com/alwaysbemybaby_mp3.php]Alwayz Be My Baby[/url] - David Cook << [/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-04 23:05:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:08

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy