• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Sherina
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Only Hope => Mandy moore So I lay my head back down, And I lift my hands and Pray to be only yours, I pray to be only yours, I know now you’re my only hope.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

[b]NJ falls into the Atlantic - senses fail[/b] And it's 4am and we will stalk again The princess and her bitter queen. On the 4th day of July Deep in summers eye, Naked like the truth should always be.
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i][b]For the First Time by Jed Madela[/b][/i] [b]I love u baby! :cry:[/b] <">
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]best deception[/b] by dashboard Don't you see, don't you see, that the charade is over? And all the "Best Deceptions" and "Clever Cover Story" awards go to you. So kiss me hard 'cause this will be the last time that I let you. You will be back someday and this awkward kiss that tells of other people's lips will be of service to keeping you away. [b]all this things i hate [/b]by bullet for my valentine Once more you tell those lies, to me Why can't you just be straight up with honesty? When you say those things in my ear, why do you always tell me what you wanna hear?

Last edited by micah_km (2008-05-01 21:11:31)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This is my favorite line in the song [b]Indie Sux, Hard-line Sux, Emo Sux, You Suck[/b] by [b]Anti-Flag[/b] [quote][i][b]but what about punk rock? what about punk rock? hahahaha i've been told emo songs are deep, which translates into really weak!!!!! all they ever do is cry, did something get caught in their eyes? i just can't understand it all, even i don't always bawl.. boohoohoo.. my girlfriend dumped me and i'm really really hurt... [/b][/i][/quote] =D You Should Listen to this one.. :lol:

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-05-01 23:46:24)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: Maybe Tomorrow by Last Winter It feels as if I've been dreaming So lost without you But I won't forget to breathe It feels as if I've been sleeping So lost without you But dont forget me
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]dreaming a reality - sensesfail[/b] Is this what it's like? A dream lacking serenity? A wordless conversation, a "you and i" without a me. Well I try and i won't get far, I'll die and i won't get far I'll try and know that everything's ok So I guess this is where I lie Where the days are endless and the nights, they just don't belong.
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]JUST FOR A WHILE[/b] i know deep within me that you and i we are worlds apart [i]that i never will have a part of your heart yet i go on to dream about you dreaming all day for a chance to be near you or just to feel you close and to kiss you[/i] even just for a while and i go on and i pray that one day love will be kind to me in someway but until then i know i'll have you and my dreams i know i'll keep you for a while --- love it .. so much
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

do u feel like a man when u push her around do, u feel better now as she falls to th ground
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pathetic, ordinary - alesana "skies so burdened let her go as cold rain falls, so does she" i love the way on how they scream and growl this part
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can You Hear Me? - The LoveCrave *whole chorus part No, you can't tell You don't know how it feels You don't know how it's breaking me... You think you can sell All the tears that i bleed You don't know how it's killing me... Burning like ice "Coz this can't be my place, Right between hell and paradise"... Well, this is your world, but i'll show you my rage Look at me, can you hear my voice?

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-05-03 13:25:34)

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..my signature.hehe..your wilted roses make me cry, a sentimenal sign of rejection ..btw.,from the lyrics of disconnected by rja

Last edited by nalia.54xxx (2008-05-07 03:47:34)

nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thunder[/b] - Boys Like Girls [i]Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder, and I said Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors I don't wanna ever love another You'll always be my thunder[/i][/align]
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i needed my freedom thats what i thought but i was a fool to believe :wallbash: my heart lie while you cry :cry: :cry: :cry: Only reminds me of you-mymp
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

iris - goo goo dolls [spoiler][align=center][font=red]>yeah you bleed just to know ur alyv..[/align][/font][/spoiler]

Last edited by xenon (2008-05-08 06:25:57)

bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mm,i have many fave lines in my mind.. but as of now i love this line :arrow: I'm gonna tell you that I love you In the best way that I can I can't take a day without you here You're the light that make my darkness disappear When I hold you in my arms I know that it's forever I just got to let you know I never wanna let you go 'Cause when you look me in the eyes And tell me that you love me Everything's alright When you're right here by my side When you look me in the eyes I catch a glimpse of heaven I find my paradise :wow: :wow: :wow:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Don’t tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re not Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught But you put on quite a show You really had me going But now it’s time to go Curtain’s finally closing That was quite a show Very entertaining [b]But it’s over now (But it’s over now) [/b] Go on and take a bow Huhuhu! I really like that song. Waaah! :(
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]almost - bowling for soup[/b] And I almost had you But I guess that doesn't cut it Almost loved you I almost wished u would've loved me too
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I can't waste time so give it a moment I realize, nothing's broken No need to worry 'bout everything I've done Live every second like it was my last one Don't look back at a new direction I loved you once, needed protection You're still a part of everything I do You're on my heart just like a tattoo -tatto by jordin :wow:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When I see your smile, Tears run down on my face. I can't replace. And now that I'm stronger, I have figured out, How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul. And I know I'll find deep inside me, I can be the one. I will never let you fall. (let you fall.) I'll stand up with you forever. I'll be there for you through it all. (through it all.) Even if saving you sends me to heaven. your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wanna post this mod. hihi. if u dont lyk this, just feel free and put this to recycle bin. haha. :wallbash::wallbash: but anyway, hir's mine: [b]pathetic, ordinary by ALESANA[/b] [b]"foolish

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:21

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy