• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. However, over the past 2 or 3 weeks I've been remembering a lot of dreams. Not really remembering them in so much detail that I could write about them, but remembering them for a short period of time after waking up. Last night, for example, I actually had a bad dream, something that when I awoke from this dream I was literally soaked in sweat. For that matter, almost any time that I remember my dreams, I wake up covered in sweat as for some reasons my dreams always seem to be very intense. My dream last night involved witnessing 2 young children being hit by cars in separate incidents. In my dream I witnessed both of these in the same day. :cry: :crybaby: The only other thing that I really remember about the dream is that one of the children had been the child of a friend of mine. (No child in particular, as this dream seemed to be set in the future because the friend who the child belonged to in my dream does not yet have a child in real life). Almost wish I had a dream interpreter for that one. It's been bothering me all day long. =| Unfortunately, that's how my dreams usually go. Very intense, and most times they are not "pleasant" dreams. =| So anyway, I hope some of you will be willing to share your dreams in this thread and I hope that yours are better (themed) than mine.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-18 19:50:07)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]Yeah Sometimes... It Was A Horror Or Something... :D[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

^ thanks for posting in my thread....I forgot to give a "sometimes" option....didn't remember it until I had already posted it...and I'm more of a "sometimes", too =|
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes i remember them. sometimes i don't. the really weird part is that i remember mostly nightmares than nice dreams.

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-18 21:39:56)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Same here =| And it sucks. lol
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote=gengskie]sometimes i remember them. sometimes i don't. the really weird part is that i remember mostly nightmares than nice dreams.[/quote] Yeah Your Right... I Mostly Remember Bad Dreams Than Good Dreams... =========================== I'm Gonna Summarize My Dream: It's Kinda Weird ;) [/b] [spoiler][b]Well, First Of All, I Was Just Riding A Car with My Little Brother. Next!!!!!!!!!! It's Not My Little Brother Beside Me, It's My Friend Who Just POOF! Off In No Where... Creepppyy!! Well, I Won't Tell The Next Cause It's So Scary... I Might have A Nose Bleed if I Remember Horror Dreams Like Last Time Before...[/b][/spoiler] [b]EDITED: And Thanks For The Repu Threadstarter... I Wasn't Expecting It... :D[/b][/align]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-07-18 22:15:27)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

sometimes i remember them but most of the time i dont.. ahaha!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, so far it seems that I'm not the only one who seems to remember the bad dreams more. Kinda glad lol. Thanks to all for posting. [b]@ninafaye[/b] you're welcome :thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow, maybe you'll be turning into a medium :eh: dun dun dun! @T: I don't remember it anymore, even if i do, it fades away after I wake up...
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

i had powers.lol. watever i want, i get it.lmao. that was my last dream. I HOPE IT WOULD CONTINUE NEXT TIME I SLEEP. ROFL
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]umm i think i do but.. i just remember partly i dont remember the whole dream mostly and its annoying that when i wish it happens,it doesnt and if i didnt,it will happen XD[/b]
Marc0006
» n00b
1969-12-31

one of my remembered dreams was i knew my test results... that i will get 97% on one on my tests :o and 78% on another subject... :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to all who have replied so far. [b]@topic[/b] I didn't remember any dreams last night
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nice thread bro! ;] t: Yeah i remember my bad dreams... [spoiler]i am a science teacher... all my students judge me and i'm getting mad and then i punch all my students... and oh my god! i'm gonna kick out in that school... :cry:[/spoiler] but thank god! that's only a bad dreams (nightmare) :rolleyes:

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-07-19 14:50:37)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks lol and thanks for sharing in my thread haha funny dream :lol:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=darkswit83]i had powers.lol. watever i want, i get it.lmao. that was my last dream. I HOPE IT WOULD CONTINUE NEXT TIME I SLEEP. ROFL[/quote] Aww I want that! I've never had a lucid dream, eversince I was a toddler
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: weh sometimes i remember them but then i can't really figure out what happened! :D [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks once again to everybody who's replied in my thread =) [b]@topic[/b] Still haven't slept since my last post so no new dreams yet. =|
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]ninafaye wrote:[/b] Yeah Sometimes... It Was A Horror Or Something...[/quote] ^same :P
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yep..but only 3...dreams... 1.I had go to the beach with my friends and hanging-out... 2.Sleeping on the Moon... 3.I'm in the Pokemon World with a strong pokemons..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 10 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy