• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

i have a dream last night but can't remember it any more...
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[font=century gothic]Yeah.When my granduncle died,I saw him in my dreams.I waved goodbye.It`s just so sad to post this. T-T[b][/b][/font]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]The dream This was a dream from about 5 or 6 years ago. In this dream, I was with my best friend at his apartment and we were just chillin' with a couple of other guys who I didn't know (and in the dream, their faces were blurred). Nothing exciting, just hanging out, chit chatting...that kinda thing. After a while, my friend and I decided to head out and walk to the store. The other guys left, too, and we thought they walked the other direction. Anyway, we're just conversing as we're walking up to the store when suddenly the other two guys came up from behind us, quickly, and one of them grabbed my friend from behind, wielding a knife, and cut my best friend's throat. :crybaby: Like....slit his throat from ear to ear. :| That's all I remember because that is also when I woke up. The reaction When I woke up I was literally soaking wet in sweat. Like....dripping wet as if I had just gotten out of a swimming pool. :| For the next few days, maybe 1 week, I was really disturbed and depressed. I never told my friend about that dream because I was ashamed to have that kind of dream about such a close friend. I mean, why the hell would I dream about my best friend having his throat slit right in front of me?? Fortunately, my best friend is still very much alive. =)[/quote] waaah that was really a bad dream..geez... :O well after reading your dream... i can say that mine's not really that bad... i mean.. scary like some sort of super unnatural :lol: which is beyond usual thats why its scary to me :P i mean... the dream becomes bad.. even if it wasnt, because...of how i perceived the dream ahehe.. :lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a dream last night its about my cousin and it was funny... [spoiler]we are in a beach with some friends and we are having so much fun when she told me she's gonna wet her pants and she needs a comfort room... but there's only one comfort room and someone is using it so i told her to urinate on a shady place where no one could see her and we saw a ruin nipa house... so i cover her while she urinate but when she did 2 guys came out of nowhere at the back of the ruin nipa house and she let out a big fart that the guys look at her laughing... she cover herself even if she's not done urinating and she end up wetting her pants... because she was so ashamed she ask me for a coke and spilled it to her pants trying to cover up her urine...hehehehe i was really smiling when i walk up and told her this afternoon bout it...and we laugh bout it...[/spoiler]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i usually remember my pleasant dreams.. :wow::wow: [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnotesiggie10.gif[/img]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah, last night i dreamt of sitting in a toilet bowl with full of shit, then i suddenly woke up..i think it's not a dream..it's a nightmare..:lol:
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

um..i have long time no dreams..:| i hope this nite i'll get a sweet dreams..;] hope u all get it too..:thumbsup:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dream last night that im so wasted...hehehehe im kinda drunk but not that wasted hehehehe...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i had a dream the other night that i almost got hit by a train...amf.. :wallbash: =|
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I had a dream that I was back in the Philippines. I went to Manila to meet up with someone. We were hitting all the malls, mallin' it up and then suddenly out of the blue I dreamt about being in Canigao Island. Unfortunately, my puppy woke me up, so I couldn't finish my dream :angry:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah i remember my dreams..actually i don't wanna wake up from that dream.. here it goes.. i was in class seating beside my crush..:redface: the i fell asleep in class. my crush just stayed in the room waiting for me to wake up:disgust::D..ahahaha i just shortened it..:D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no-once you have remembered your dream, in psychology it means you have not rested well. hehehe
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i never forget my dream that i had a one night stand to the most gorgeous babe in the whole wide universe.. i know you won't believe this but it's true..=D :D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah.. sumtimes.. especially for bad dreams.. :paranoid:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I seriously didn't have any dream last night.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@micah[/b] [spoiler][quote=micah_km]we are in a beach with some friends and we are having so much fun when she told me she's gonna wet her pants and she needs a comfort room... but there's only one comfort room and someone is using it so i told her to urinate on a shady place where no one could see her and we saw a ruin nipa house... so i cover her while she urinate but when she did 2 guys came out of nowhere at the back of the ruin nipa house and she let out a big fart that the guys look at her laughing... she cover herself even if she's not done urinating and she end up wetting her pants... because she was so ashamed she ask me for a coke and spilled it to her pants trying to cover up her urine...hehehehe i was really smiling when i walk up and told her this afternoon bout it...and we laugh bout it...[/quote] [/spoiler] Hahahaha that really made me laugh. It's been a bad few days for me so that was a very good read. Thanks for that. =) [quote=kristina16]i had a dream the other night that i almost got hit by a train...amf.. :wallbash:[/quote] Hope that you're still around, sis Tinay. =) [b]@topic[/b] I haven't remembered a dream in, like, a month. =| :arrow: Thanks to everyone who replies/shares here in my thread. I enjoy reading your posts.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Hope that you're still around, sis Tinay. =)[/quote] yup..dont worry.... jesse... i had a dream last night i remembered it earlier.. but as of now...i cant remmber it... or what it was all about :wallbash:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate my dream last night coz it's so scary... just imagine being eaten alive by a completely demented person... :mad: (maybe i dream about this because i saw hostel earlier that night...)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]up..dont worry.... jesse...[/quote] Glad to hear it =) :arrow: Hope you're feeling better now, sis...I remember you were feeling sick a few days ago. [quote=micah_km]just imagine being eaten alive by a completely demented person... :mad:[/quote] Yikes. :paranoid: Who was the demented person in your dream? [b]@topic[/b] Still have not remembered any dreams. =(
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had a dream that it was the GTA IV launch day I picked up my copy and payed it in full... when I got home I put it in my PS3,. I played it for about 5 minutes and the screen faded to black and text came on the screen and said "coming soon..." I read the instructions booklet and it said "see you in november 2008" according to the dream rockstar delayed the game to november on the launch day... I woke up and said "phew! It was only a dream!! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/40.gif[/img]"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:01

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy