• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[quote=Infamous J]Well, at least I remember having one.[/quote] :P Haha, yes. Congrats for remembering to have a dream, Jesse :thumbsup: I had a dream too. I don't want to type a play-by-play. But I will type this: it envolved my Mom and my sisters. I remembered that I was feeling sad and missed my Mom, and my sisters were trying to comfort me, but it didn't help. I actually cried during my dream and in reality too. My eyes were poofy when I woke up :O
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

my dream last night so cool coz i have a beautiful gF
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i always woke up remembering it for a few minutes but after that i can't remember anymore. it's like i remember what it is about but i can't remember anymore what happened.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, especially bad dream hehehehe =(
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sadly, I can't remember what dream I had last night. But I know it was something nice, because I didn't cry, phewwww!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Glad there was no crying last night. @topic Had kind of a strange night last night.....I remember having a dream, again, but again I don't remember what I was dreaming about. At one point, I woke up (in the middle of a dream) and immediately jumped out of bed and got all the way across the other side of the room before I realized that I had absolutely no idea where I was planning to go. I stopped, thought about it for a minute, then laughed and went back to bed. :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Whoa, Jesse. Seems like an intense dream. Were you, perhaps, sleep walking??? If not, it still is a peculiarly odd dream. Hmmmph. I still congratulate you for remember a piece of your dream, haha. =) :thumbsup:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no coz last night i drunk ,hehehe
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i remember my dream last night.. its.. [spoiler]i went to the school., then i slept during class hours and the bus left me..it was already 8:00 p.m:lol: i was about to lose hope then.. my eye opened.:/[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had a dream again last night, but again, I don't remember anything about it. I had already forgotten it as soon as I woke up.
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no, wish i could coz remember them coz i think there's a lot of good things that happened in my dreams... =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I didn't remember having any dreams this time. :disgust: I don't think I was in REM sleep @ all.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow, I remembered 3 dreams last night. :o I don't remember any details now, because I've been awake for too long, but I do know that at least one of the dreams must have been intense because when I woke up I was very heavily sweating yet it was very cold in my room. :paranoid:
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]umm i think i do but.. i just remember partly i dont remember the whole dream mostly and its annoying that when i wish it happens,it doesnt and if i didnt,it will happen XD[/quote] Same here!! :D
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope coz i have a toothache last night
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Remember ma Dream Last Night N When i'm wake up I'm crying hahahaha Thts hurts =(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had a dream when I was taking a nap earlier. I really don't remember many details. The TV was on, and it played a part in my dream. In the news, a little 6 yr old boy was kidnapped by a Mexican drug cartel earlier this week (this is not part of the dream...this is actual news) and it played into my dream. The dream involved an ex-girlfriend of mine from 3 years ago, and in the dream, somehow she was connected to this kidnapping. :/

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-18 20:35:14)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I had a dream when I was taking a nap earlier. I really don't remember many details. The TV was on, and it played a part in my dream. A little 6 yr old boy was kidnapped by a Mexican drug cartel earlier this week and it played into my dream. The dream involved an ex-girlfriend of mine from 3 years ago, and in the dream, somehow she was connected to this kidnapping. :/[/quote] nice dream you got there:) Well,sometimes our dreams at night is not true but when you dream in daytime that usually came true accdg to others mine, is im the only one working at my work place & suddenly boooom! something explodes then i wake up:) w/ high fever:) but now im ok:)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I do remember having a dream again last night but I don't remember what it was about. It was during the middle of the night and by the time I woke up, it was "gone". :lol:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I do remember having a dream again last night but I don't remember what it was about. It was during the middle of the night and by the time I woke up, it was "gone". :lol:[/quote] hehehe. you're full of dreams:) i'll call dreamgirl:)just kidding:) me, i cant remember:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy