• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[quote=Infamous J]@Tinay If you missed this thread so much, how come you stopped visiting? :eh: :P About your dream...Strange dream. Again, I wish I had your kinds of dreams. :lol: :arrow: Like your avatar, by the way...very cute pic. =)[/quote] thnx for the compliment jess :redface: ;) yeah i missed this thread but yer not posting anyways...so i kinda lay low ;) waiting for moer strange dreams to cme ahehe yeah it was really strange! dont worry ull have those kind of dreams maybe one of these days ;)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

sometimes, i remember them, i can detailed them if i want, hehehe.. simple, if you are well rested there's no way ur gonna remember your dreams, the opposite if you have slept for an hour or two, psych explains it. hehehe
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No.. i dont know if i actually have a dream... LOL..! :D edited * sorry-sorry.. :( it was too late when i read it.. i am not allowed to vote..*

Last edited by ekzm (2008-10-04 10:25:13)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]what do u think?[/quote] Yes...weird dream. :lol: I have no idea what it means, though. :lol: [quote=kristina16]thnx for the compliment jess :redface: ;) yeah i missed this thread but yer not posting anyways...so i kinda lay low ;) waiting for moer strange dreams to cme ahehe[/quote] You're welcome, sis. :D Ahh..yeah, I been kinda laying low, too. :wallbash: [quote=kristina16]dont worry ull have those kind of dreams maybe one of these days[/quote] Hope so. I wish I could remember [i]any[/i] kind of dream lately. :doubt: [quote=ekzm]sorry-sorry.. :( it was too late when i read it.. i am not allowed to vote..*[/quote] No worries, sis. [b]@topic[/b] Still no new dreams. :disgust: Thanks to all who share/reply here in my thread. =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]@topic Still no new dreams.[/quote] aww. its ok. i'm sure SOMEDAY you'll remember one dream. =) @topic: i don't remember the dream i had last.

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-05 21:34:02)

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Usually I remember them if [u]something[/u] will really happen and I tell it to my mom, my friends and even my bf about it. Sometimes when I'm really tired, I forget them after a few minutes but the feeling is still there so I know if my dream was scary or what.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]i'm sure SOMEDAY you'll remember one dream.[/quote] Yeah, I hope so. :arrow: If you refer to some of my previous posts, for most of my life I usually never remembered any dreams. It was like...one or two dreams per year that I would remember. But then, a few months ago (when I created this thread) I began to remember dreams about every other night. I could not remember details to most of them but when I woke up [i]I could remember having[/i] a dream/dreams. This lasted for about a month or two, and now, unfortunately, I've gone back to my old self. I think it's been about 6 or 7 weeks since the last time I remembered even having a dream. =| [b]@topic[/b] Still nothing. :wallbash:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I didn't have any dreams last night probably because I slept so late. i was busy chatting and everything. but I hope I can sleep early tonight. arggh I wanted to sleep over[/i]. :wallbash:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Jesse: wow. its good that atleast you know you are having dreams. some people actually have nightmares, which is a bad thing, at the most part... @topic: i dont remember having a dream this morning :doubt:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I believe that people who can't remember their dreams have problems in their mind. I can't give out an exact article about it but I know that that happens so you should be alarmed when you can't dream anything.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Actually, I believe (if I remember correctly) that people who do not remember their dreams are people who sleep deeply, not because they have problems in their minds. =) [b]@topic[/b] Still none.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I don't really remember any of my good dreams. LOL. I can remember bad dreams better. I had a dream once that I was jumping off a cliff. Gah. I had tears when I woke up.[/color]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ohmygoodness, I actually remember a piece of my dream. I was stuck in an elevator with my bestfriend. All I could think about was not freaking out, na. I guess I had a part of this dream, because we were talking about a situation in drama class about being stuck in an elevator. Freakyyyy.... :|
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]^ Actually, I believe (if I remember correctly) that people who do not remember their dreams are people who sleep deeply, not because they have problems in their minds. =)[/quote] It's possible they don't remember their dream because people sleep deeply but everybody dreams in a span of their sleep. According to a website, a lack of dream activity can mean protein deficiency or a personality disorder. A part of our brain might also think that we do not dream because we are too stressed and tries to cover more the rest to our brain and body to focus on taking a rest and rejuvenate so we think we don't dream that's why we say that we sleep deeply. Though some part of it we still dream but we cannot remember any of it. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreaminformation/dreamfacts.htm
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ But there is a difference in your original statement and this one. There is a difference between "not remembering" dreams and a "lack of dream activity". Originally, you said that people who do not remember their dreams usually have problems with their mind. But in the study you are referring to currently, a lack of dream activity is what may mean the people have a disorder. The people who do not remember their dreams tend to be those who do not wake up during the night, rather, sleeping all the way through the night, but when you wake up during an R.E.M. state, you remember your dreams. It's a known fact that pretty much everyone dreams during every sleeping session whether they remember it or not. Now, if you are not having dreams, then yes, it may mean there is a psychological disorder present. That's just the way I interpret it, anyway. =) [b]@topic[/b] Finally !! I remember having a dream last night, actually 2 of them, but I don't remember any details anymore. :wallbash: :lol:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dreams > de ja vu > dreams de ja vu i guess somethings wrong with me lols.. i remembered my dreams last night. hehehe
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

After 2 consecutive nights of remembering my dreams earlier this week, I now have had 2 nights in a row of not remembering any....again. :wallbash:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I always remember my bad dreams, but good dreams... not :| =)
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah my dream last night is all about punk artist?!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I did finally have another dream last night....but I don't remember any details. Again. :lol: Well, at least I remember having one.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:43

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy