• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

i dreamed 'bout that girl again... omg,... something wrong w/ me... :wallbash: i need sum miracle! :(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

^ ^ Hahaha what girl?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ I dreamt about dirty girl dude... hahahah :P
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ LOL ok :lol: :lol: Well, happy dreaming. :eh: [b]@topic[/b] No new dreams yet, but I think I'm gonna take a lil nap in a few minutes, so maybe I'll dream then.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Uhmm..my dream is become a general of God :wow: =D [color=#FF0000][b]Keep On Fire!!!![/b][/color]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Another round of thank you's to everyone who has posted here in my thread. I'll be away on a 6-month hiatus beginning in just a few more hours, but I hope to have lots of posts to read and review when I return to Ftalk in February. :thumbsup:
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sometimes :D but i hit the [b]yes[/b] :lol: :P yes and most of my dream that i clearly remember are nightmares :(
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I really don't remember my dreams that's why I hit "no". But maybe I was wrong... I just have hit "yes". Anyway, the dream that I cannot really forget was when... [spoiler] Kakashi hugged me... [/spoiler] ^ I know! It is just a dream! but... I was so happy... even though he is not real, he became real even if it is just a dream :cry:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I died in my dream last night![/b] I was in a plane that was landing and all of a sudden, it just tipped to the ground and we were going down. I knew I was going to die and it was sort of affirming, because I have had these thoughts of death lately, and have been very worried that the thoughts were a premonition. So in my dream, I was saying to myself, I knew this was going to happen. Then it went dark and I struggled to myself, saying, no this can't be right. All of a sudden, I woke up and my heart was racing... When I first woke up, i thought that this was a good dream, because my mind was working through the painful thoughts of dying and in a sense letting them go...
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes.. it was so ridiculous... :retard: [spoiler] i dreamed last night that i went to the outer spacewith a guy..i don't rmmber him enimor.. we went to neptune, jupiter & saturn i think... & it was soo weird that there a people who live there & the funny part is i know those people coz they happen to live here too :paranoid:..haha!... & i was asking myself agen & agen & agen how did they get here? :question::question: (i asked that in my dream also) i ask the same question to the guy im together with..and there was so many moon up there..wahaha! :lol: [/spoiler]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...sometimes... and quite exactly came true...=)
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

sometimes..but there's this dream of mine i cant forget..im proposing to a girl with no face, it's kinda scary but i dreamt of her three times already..
iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me? yes i did ! I do remember my dream for the last time if i got dreamin in my slept.. haha.. even i almost have no dream everyday..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu][b]I died in my dream last night![/b] I was in a plane that was landing and all of a sudden, it just tipped to the ground and we were going down. I knew I was going to die and it was sort of affirming, because I have had these thoughts of death lately, and have been very worried that the thoughts were a premonition. So in my dream, I was saying to myself, I knew this was going to happen. Then it went dark and I struggled to myself, saying, no this can't be right. All of a sudden, I woke up and my heart was racing... When I first woke up, i thought that this was a good dream, because my mind was working through the painful thoughts of dying and in a sense letting them go...[/quote] :arrow: oh my god your dream was so scary...i also have dream about death 2 times the 1st time is about my dad and he did die months later after i have that dream...then the 2nd one is my friend who died on july...:crybaby: i know how it feels to dream bout death...coz i myself is scared to dream again for it may again associate with death...:( [b]my dream[/b] i lip lock with my best friend's bf... (i have a secret crush with my best friend's bf but i try not to mind it...) maybe that's why i dream about it and i felt horrible bout it...
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm glad that I'm not dream about death any more... hohohoho... btw,. i dreamt about having another friends last night! hohohoho...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]sometimes..but there's this dream of mine i cant forget..im proposing to a girl with no face, it's kinda scary but i dreamt of her three times already..[/quote] [b]I've had a similar dream before. It was not about proposing to a girl with no face, but some girl with no face that I have dreamed of a couple of times. Never have figured out who that girl was. =| [/b]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome back sir bhebhiej! well as for now i haven't dream anything yet... but this dream of mine the other day -->my dream i lip lock with my best friend's bf... (i have a secret crush with my best friend's bf but i try not to mind it...) maybe that's why i dream about it and i felt horrible bout it... i really avoided my friend and his bf so it wont happen...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=micah_km]-->my dream i lip lock with my best friend's bf... (i have a secret crush with my best friend's bf but i try not to mind it...) maybe that's why i dream about it and i felt horrible bout it... i really avoided my friend and his bf so it wont happen...[/quote] Hahaha, that's not a bad dream. I don't think you need to feel bad about it....it was just a dream. Maybe you could just tell your bestfriend about your secret "crush" sometime. If she's really a best friend, it shouldn't be a problem. Like you said, it's just a "crush", right? :D
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dream when i sleep idont care with that dream.... but dream in the other meaning i will always remember that...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow....last night I remember having, seriously, like 4 or 5 different dreams, but as soon as I woke up from each one it was gone and I couldn't remember anything about them. I don't think I've ever "known" that I had that many dreams in one night. It was kinda cool, but also makes me wonder what I did right or wrong to have so many. :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy