• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

^ That's how I used to be. Well, actually, I used to not even remember having any dreams at all, then suddenly, about 2 months ago I started having lots of dreams that I would remember. Now, just as suddenly as I started remembering my dreams regularly, I have gone back to my old mode. Last night was, I think, the 5th or 6th night in a row that I don't even remember having a dream at all. :| Even though a lot of the dreams I do remember were bad dreams, it was also kinda nice to remember for a while. It's only been 5 or 6 days and already I'm missing them. =| Thanks again, to all who reply here. I enjoy reading your posts. =)
christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

yah.. i remember it.. but sometimes, it will happen...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]So what is the other meaning? :lol: =D --> You're second dream....that one was kinda strange. :/ I'm curious though....normally, you seem more "sure" about the meaning of dreams, but with this one you seem a little unsure. :paranoid:[/quote] yeah..i dunno...maybe i dont want to think it that way... :lol: the 2nd meaning of the first dream was something to do with...betrayal... =(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]the 2nd meaning of the first dream was something to do with...betrayal... =([/quote] Oh. :| Well, it's just a dream, right? =) [b]@topic[/b] Nothing new to report yet =| but I'm hoping to remember some dreams tonight. =)
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Nothing new to report yet but I'm hoping to remember some dreams tonight.[/quote] [scroll][color=#FF33cc]'am gonna wait till you post that..:P[/scroll][/color]
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

There are times that I remember it. But, there are also times that I don't.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i remembered my dream last night. i was a superhero and i saved all my classmates from the NPA (filipino rebel). they were kidnapped but they dont know that i was a superhero. haha.,i believed i saved the day in my dreams. i was actually smiling when i woke up.hehe.,it feels good to be a superhero,eh? :eh:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Recalling dreams The recall of dreams is extremely unreliable, though it is a skill that can be trained. Dreams can usually be recalled if a person is awakened while dreaming.[43] Women tend to have more frequent dream recall than men. [43] Dreams that are difficult to recall may be characterized by relatively little affect, and factors such as salience, arousal, and interference play a role in dream recall. A dream journal can be used to assist dream recall, for psychotherapy or entertainment purposes. Ingesting large amounts of magnesium can help to make dreams more vivid, and therefore easier to recall. haha.. i found this on wikipedia.org. i researched it because i always can't remember my dreams :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i remembered my dream last night. i was a superhero and i saved all my classmates from the NPA (filipino rebel). they were kidnapped but they dont know that i was a superhero. haha.,i believed i saved the day in my dreams. i was actually smiling when i woke up.hehe.,it feels good to be a superhero,eh? :eh:[/quote] :lol: That's funny. I wish I could have dreams like that. :lol: [quote=d^_~b]The recall of dreams is extremely unreliable, though it is a skill that can be trained. Dreams can usually be recalled if a person is awakened while dreaming.[43] Women tend to have more frequent dream recall than men. [43] Dreams that are difficult to recall may be characterized by relatively little affect, and factors such as salience, arousal, and interference play a role in dream recall. A dream journal can be used to assist dream recall, for psychotherapy or entertainment purposes. Ingesting large amounts of magnesium can help to make dreams more vivid, and therefore easier to recall.[/quote] Good information there. Thanks for sharing that in my thread. =) [b]@topic[/b] I slept for only about 3 hours and I don't remember any dreams. :|
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't recall my dream last night...
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i do remember most of my dreams :D it usually get woken me up :lol:
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep. I still remember my dream.. My dream was pretty cool and I wish that It can be true...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]Recalling dreams The recall of dreams is extremely unreliable, though it is a skill that can be trained. Dreams can usually be recalled if a person is awakened while dreaming.[43] Women tend to have more frequent dream recall than men. [43] Dreams that are difficult to recall may be characterized by relatively little affect, and factors such as salience, arousal, and interference play a role in dream recall. A dream journal can be used to assist dream recall, for psychotherapy or entertainment purposes. Ingesting large amounts of magnesium can help to make dreams more vivid, and therefore easier to recall. haha.. i found this on wikipedia.org. i researched it because i always can't remember my dreams :lol:[/quote] nice one chester... ;) wenkz...u cant remmber your dreams?? even some parts of it?? @topic: cant remember my dream ths morning...arghh...:wallbash:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I remembered dreaming about spiders, everywhere on me. The previous day I was in my car and there was a big spider on my seat, so it must have been that that caused my dream to involve spiders...
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Today I dreamt of something But I cant remember it :disgust: I was crying like hell when I woke up I dont even know why :/ :O
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thank you to all of you who have shared here. [b]@topic[/b] [b]Still[/b] no new dreams since the last one I posted....which was about 8 or 9 days ago. Maybe longer. :/
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sometime i remember my dream but ussually forgot the dream i dunno why hhho
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

YEAH =) sometimes :lol:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well i dreamt about something that can really happen in dreams only.. :lol: my dream last night: [spoiler][i]i dreamt about attending some kind of camping or field trip.. em not really sure.. em with mah old klasmeyt & frends.. & guess who? Peter Pan was with me too! in my dream we are too close... kinda BF/GF close but not exactly.. & while playing, i guess around the camp fire with my other friends & HIM of course.. suddenly... as in all of a sudden we're holdng each other's hand em talkin bout Peter & Me den he begin to kiss my hand until he reaches my lips.. Me, wondering of all the happenings.. Return his kiss! :o after that my friends are sooo jealous :lol: they began to start a fight... not a fight like punching each other but a fight for dirty words! me soo mad began to say that they're only jealous coz they were not the one who had a chance to kissed him so intimate.. :redface: they were all in shocked! :O & me, i end the fight with saying that, that was not the first time i kissed Peter but we kissed already 4 times... hahaha =D to be honest... the other three kisses just flashback in my mind when i said those words.. =D[/i] [b]actually i really really really have a big LOEV for Peter Pan.. :redface: :lol:[/b][/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hahahaha That was funny. :lol: :lol: [b]@topic[/b] Once again, I did not remember any of my dreams from last night. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:01

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy