• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

^ hahaha :lol: Funny :D [b]@topic[/b] Still no dreams yet.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

i had a dream last night that i fell on a 7th floor building, and i felt that my body really stumbled on the ground!:lol:..then after that i woke up coz i accidentally kicked my sister who is sleeping beside me.:lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my dream last night is so weird!:O it was about my crush and my friend my crush is dating my friend!omg<my friend's dating someone> when i woke up i was sweating and felt like crying:/
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]not totally.... i only remember the detailed one but not the whole part of it...[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah sometimes, but the only thing I always remember is the bad things, not the good things :(
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

don't have an dreams last night...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have not remembered any dreams, still, in over 1 month. =|
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well im back... hehehehe... i really have a nice dream last night ( i can't keep my self from smiling...) im really in a happy mood... =) i dream bout my bf...and it was so nice that i don't want it to end..hmmm maybe im dreaming about him coz we just got back together again and im soo happy to have him back....
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oohh. i always remember my dreams :)) harhar. sometimes when my friends are involved with my dream. i tell them that "[i]oi napanaginipan kita[/i] harhar. *SORRY FOR THE TAGALOG LINE. i`m having ahard time translating it into english.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah :]] i remember it . i don't know why ..
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i remember a little bit of my dreams... and i dont know why...

Last edited by blooder_2 (2008-09-27 05:04:30)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=micah_km]i dream bout my bf...and it was so nice that i don't want it to end..hmmm maybe im dreaming about him coz we just got back together again and im soo happy to have him bac[/quote] Is this the bf that you have talked about before? The 7 years? :O If so, that's great, sis. I'm happy for you. :D Happy that you're in a happy mood. =) [b]@topic[/b] Still have not remembered any dreams for a long time. =(
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah, i do remember them. :D odd thing about it, they seem to be kinda déjà vu. The feeling of repetitiveness in events or sometimes even in actions. woah, weird human being. :penguin:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I had a dream that my brother went in my room at midnight and tried to talk to me about bringing his girlfriend her film for photography class . I asked this morning if he ever came in my room, and he said he didnt. :/ Weird....
sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't remember lol :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Is this the bf that you have talked about before? The 7 years? :O If so, that's great, sis. I'm happy for you. :D Happy that you're in a happy mood. =)[/quote] ^ [spoiler]up it's about him...but all the happiness i felt on that day was now pain and hate....i just can't believe he would not it again but he did and im so tired and even if i do love him so much i just need to let go and find myself again... :crybaby:[/spoiler] @ topic...no dreams yet...

Last edited by micah_km (2008-10-02 09:29:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i missed this thread ;) i had this dream that i came down by a hot air balloon then there was this building that got burned down.. then someone told me that someone's still inside the place..and so i checked the place then i saw this huge golden retriever who gave birth to 4 puppies... i was shocked to see them still alive but happy at the same time ;) talking about being a firefighter lolz.. :lol: [quote]To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed.[/quote] a talent that needs to be activated?? uhmm making css layouts?? :D :lol: havent had one for the past few months... :wallbash: :D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-03 09:25:37)

zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i always remember my dreams !=) and i dunno y .. ahihi...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]I asked this morning if he ever came in my room, and he said he didnt[/quote] Maybe he was just fooling you. =D [b]@Kim[/b] [spoiler][quote=micah_km]up it's about him...but all the happiness i felt on that day was now pain and hate....i just can't believe he would not it again but he did and im so tired and even if i do love him so much i just need to let go and find myself again... :crybaby:[/quote] Awww. =( I'm so sorry to hear that, sis. I was really hoping that things were gonna work out for you. =| Just keep your chin up and be strong. You'll be okay.[/spoiler] [b]@Tinay[/b] If you missed this thread so much, how come you stopped visiting? :eh: :P About your dream...Strange dream. Again, I wish I had your kinds of dreams. :lol: :arrow: Like your avatar, by the way...very cute pic. =) [b]@topic[/b] Still no new dreams to report. I guess I've gone back to my old self. =| It's been about (I think) 6 weeks since the last time I remembered a dream. :wallbash:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My latest dream: I was already @ school, walking down the lecture hall & i see this boy named brandon, one of my friends, and he just follows me to my drama class. Then, I looked 2 see if he was still following me, but he disappeared. The scene changed, I was in the cafeteria and I was in line 2 order hot-wings in the a la carte line, but the whole football team ends up cutting me in line. i became very furious, and started to cry. thats where my dream ended. weird dream. almost surreal. and i remembered it. usually i dont. but i do. what do u think?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:22

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy