• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

@ bhebhiej --> i dream bout it just ones... [spoiler] but 5 months before my real dad die i dream about it for about three times a week with always the same scenario... that his lying in a hospital bed and im the only one he waits and when i arrive at the hospital i hold his hands then he look straight into my eyes while saying sorry...then he died... the dream was so scary coz me and my real father have some issues coz his not there when i was growing up coz my parents split when i was 3 years old and i hated him for that i never talk to him... you can judge me and call me anything you want but i never go to the hospital when he was dying and never even attend his funeral...[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]@micah[/b] [spoiler] [quote=micah_km]you can judge me and call me anything you want but i never go to the hospital when he was dying and never even attend his funeral...[/quote] I wouldn't judge you for that since I have a similar issue with my real father, also. My real father walked out of my life when I was 12 years old. (long story but I have a thread in the Literature section which explains a little more). I'm 29 years old now and my father has not even tried to contact me in the last 17 years. I have no idea where he is, if he's dead or alive or anything. I have no feelings towards him anymore. I used to hate him, but I gave up hating because hate doesn't do anything to help a person. I do understand how you feel, though. If I ever find out that my father has died I am pretty certain that I will not feel sad and I guarantee that I will not go to his funeral. So, actually, you have had that kind of dream more than just once. I mean, the situations are similar. As I said before, try to keep track of your dreams and pay attention to them. You never know. Again, thank you for sharing that. I'm sure it's not easy. [/spoiler] [b]@topic[/b] I don't remember my dream(s) from last night. As always, thank you to everyone who has replied here. I truly enjoy reading your posts.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-30 13:57:55)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes..and to be serious..I often see the future..It gives me signs and precautions...=) For me this is a gift..and I want to thank the Lord for it..:D :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes i do... and those dreams i remember they sometimes happen in real life.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@kcired & gengskie[/b] Thank you both for posting in my thread. I'm sure that sis micah will be relieved to know she's not the only one who has experienced that. [b]@topic[/b] I haven't slept yet since my last post, so there's no new dream(s) to report. =|
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just woke up and i want to share my dream i don't know what to name this dream but here it is: [spoiler]i was walking in a garden when i saw this beautiful church, im so intrigue...so i walk towards the church, then there's a lot of people i cant see their faces it was a blur...but i figure there's a wedding ceremony. when im about to leave i heard the priest ask if there's anyone who oppose the wedding that's when i saw who is about to be wed and its my ex bf (i shared 7 good yrs of my ex and we just broke up just like that) i was stunned and it hurts like hell and he looks at me and i look back straight to his eyes and i saw how happy he is and i understand then i just stand there and my tears are falling...while im watching my ex get married...then i walk up with also tears in my eyes... if this would really happen...i would really cry coz no matter what i said, that i have move on and i don't love him any more im still hoping that we could still end up together... it sound pathetic but being with someone for 7 years is hard to let go...[/spoiler] i really love it here..coz i can share how i feel...thanx for making this thread... god bless sir.

Last edited by micah_km (2008-07-31 22:01:53)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah man... i dreams about me lovely girlfriend... hohoho... :lol: love her so muchhhh! :wow:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@micah[/b] [spoiler] [quote=micah_km]it sound pathetic but being with someone for 7 years is hard to let go...[/quote] Nahhh, that does not sound pathetic. I can only imagine what that's like having to try and let go of somebody that you loved for so long. I took me a very long time to get over my ex ex gf who I was only with for 1 year. Currently, I'm still trying to get over my most recent ex now, as well. Howver it's only been about 2 months since we broke up, so that wound is still pretty fresh. As for the dream, itself. Wow. That probably was damn near a nightmare, so to speak. I'm definitely not a dream interpreter, but my guess / opinion would be that maybe, as you said, you're having a difficult time letting go and that scenario is one of your greatest fears (whether you realize it or not). Again, a big thank you to you for staying so active in my thread. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you like sharing. You seem to remember dreams rather frequently. I wish I could, too.[/spoiler] [b]@topic[/b] I had yet another one of those dreams that faded away as soon as I woke up. All I remember from last night was having [b]a [/b]dream. :wallbash: Thanks again to all who post / share here. =)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ thanx sir bhebhiej... this is a new day for me...i really cant remember my dreams last night... it's because im so afraid to sleep coz im scared that when i close my eyes i would see my friend who died, coz were gonna bury him this afternoon... im so sleepy...need more sleep...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@micah[/b] You don't have to call me sir. I might be older than you, but not [b]that[/b] much older. :) Get some rest, sis. Keep your head up, too. My condolences for your loss. =|
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

almost always...YEAH is that bad?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lakeflower]almost always...YEAH is that bad?[/quote] Not if you enjoy your dreams. :eh:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have COMPLETELY no idea what was my dream was about! lol
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

most of the times.. but the dreams i remember the most are my nightmares :mad:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I usually only remember the bad ones, too. [b]@topic[/b] I don't remember having a dream last night. =|
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]bhebhiej[/b] me too bro... i dunno y... maybe 'coz i was too tired of playin' base ball :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]i dunno y... maybe 'coz i was too tired of playin' base ball :lol:[/quote] LOL :lol: :lol: [b]@topic[/b] I took a nap earlier and had a stupid dream about my work. But in the dream I was at my old job, the job I had until last year. It was simply about work....going to the job site and setting up to install some tile floors. What a boring dream. [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/frustrated.gif[/img]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i can't remember my dreams most of the time.. but i can remember dreams that are too funny, too scary and too memorable. =)
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wonderin what i've dreamt bout my babygurl. I don't remember it, but im sho i've dreamt bout her! Maybe it was a love dream, maybe a nightmare?

Last edited by Aznfinest (2008-08-05 01:19:49)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks, everybody, for sharing in my thread. [b]@topic[/b] I don't remember my dream(s) from last night. Again.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy