• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[quote=kristina16]i had this dream that i was in hospital ward serving foods to zombies wtf :lol: and then next part was that i had a porcelain doll that turn out to be a cursed doll etc etc..haha and in my dream i slam the doll to the floor haha[/quote] :lol: :lol: wtf is right....haha that's funny. I wish I had dreams like that. :lol: :lol: [quote=kristina16]having a dream about car accidents...symblizes your emotional state...based from a site... You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears....take it easy bhebhiej ;) This dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path[/quote] Wow. That could be right. I don't know exactly what the "anxieties and fears" could be, but as I had said a couple of posts back, I've been very stressed out lately. Got a lot of bad stuff going on in life right now, so maybe it's true what you wrote. =| It's hard to "take it easy" now, though. :| Thank you, very much for sharing in my thread. I hope you'll stay active so maybe you can help bring sense to some of our dreams. :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[quote=bhebhiej]wtf is right....haha that's funny. I wish I had dreams like that. :lol: :lol:[/quote] errrr nah i dunno you wouldnt really want a dream like that its really weird :lol: :P[quote=bhebhiej]Wow. That could be right. I don't know exactly what the "anxieties and fears" could be, but as I had said a couple of posts back, I've been very stressed out lately. Got a lot of bad stuff going on in life right now, so maybe it's true what you wrote. =| It's hard to "take it easy" now, though. :| Thank you, very much for sharing in my thread. I hope you'll stay active so maybe you can help bring sense to some of our dreams. :lol:[/quote] oh... so thats why... you had that dream... uhmm yeah stress could really affect you..your mental and emotional state.. just take it easy bro! ;) Yer welcome i really like this thread actually! yeah ill stay active here ;) :P thnx for the repu btw... :kiss:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]errrr nah i dunno you wouldnt really want a dream like that its really weird just take it easy bro! ;) Yer welcome i really like this thread actually! yeah ill stay active here thnx for the repu btw...[/quote] :arrow: Nah, seriously, I'd love to have a dream like yours. Serving food to zombies? Haha that's awesome. :lol: My dreams are usually more on the "real" side, like real people and real events and stuff like that. :| Serving meals to zombies would be like a breath of fresh air. :D :lol: :arrow: I'll try to take it easy. =| :arrow: Glad you like the thread and I'll look forward to reading about your silly dreams. :lol:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-16 01:15:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Nah, seriously, I'd love to have a dream like yours. Serving food to zombies? Haha that's awesome. :lol: My dreams are usually more on the "real" side, like real people and real events and stuff like that. :| Serving meals to zombies would be like a breath of fresh air. :D :lol:[/quote] aww haha yeah you got a point there...its kinda funny... thats why i didnt take em seriously... i know how it feels to have dreams that gives you a feeling that theyre real... ;) haha... yeah sure ill share some again.. ;) i still remember my dreams even if it was way way back.. haha why? coz i ended up crying when i woke up... i woke up sobbing?! :crybaby:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-16 02:44:11)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah! always. but not all! i have many dreams! XD
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had a couple of dreams last night, but I don't remember them. As soon as I woke up they were gone. I do remember waking up from a dream during the night and remembering it and thinking that I wanted to share it here, because I think it was a rather nice dream. Not serving food to zombies or anything like that. Anyway, I went back to sleep and then when I woke up again I couldn't remember it anymore. :wallbash:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah,i guess :lol: but usually i remember my bad and sweet dream XD ahahaha~XD
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I used to dream about haunted houses when I was small :paranoid: I remember this really weird dream I had back when I was in fourth grade when my classmates and I were roaming around my house and my neighbor's house, and the sky was a HUGE ceiling. I don't remember the details but when we were trapped in the house with ghosts wandering outside, a giant comes over and steps onto the house. His foot landed in the living room and I was pretty sure it had red nail polish on. :O :retard: Weird dream. Eh.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha :lol: What a dream. See, why can't I have those kinds of dreams? =| Thanks for sharing that.
slash.OrCenx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yep, though they really are weird dreams. That's why I cannot forget them. :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

last night i had a horrible dream that i was at my girlfriend's funeral... i love her very much and never want to think about that... :( so why did I dream it?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Awww, that's a terrible dream, bro. :( Sorry to hear that. =| I'm not sure what it means, but maybe sis Kristina will stop by soon. She seems to have more sense about the dreams than I do. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw i remember my dream last night clearly as if it really happened.. i dreamed of him and all the class-s members .. We had a reunion at the beach somewhere and it was really fun until something happened... :| Although a part of the dream is saddening the climax was very nice. It's as if i can feel it and its real.
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep...but sometimes... i olweiz remember the gud part of my dream... BTW..nc topic..!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]last night i had a horrible dream that i was at my girlfriend's funeral... i love her very much and never want to think about that... :( so why did I dream it?[/quote] woah...thats somethin... i dun like dreams like that too... but having dreams like that ...attending a funeral of someone you know.. means that you are burying an old relationshp and closing the lid on the past... It maybe you letting go of the feelings that youve been holding onto.. (feelings like anger, hostility towards smeone or even resentment) [quote=bhebhiej]^ Awww, that's a terrible dream, bro. :( Sorry to hear that. =| I'm not sure what it means, but maybe sis Kristina will stop by soon. She seems to have more sense about the dreams than I do. :lol:[/quote] :lol: jesse... :P im here...again... i was trying to remember my dream earlier but too bad i cant err.. :wallbash: its like i can remember it but then i dont :lol: all i remeber was that i was in a jeep :D thats all :D nothing more.. :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Last night, I dreamed that my crush beside me... and told me that "i am the only one person" oh my god! :wasted:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alexis1825]BTW..nc topic..!![/quote] Thank you. :D [b]@Kristina[/b] You're 'analogy' of bro CoWo's dream....that actually makes sense when I think about it. Thanks for sharing that, and thanks again for visiting my thread again. =) [b]@topic[/b] I don't remember anything about my dream(s) from last night. I don't even remember having one. :wallbash: [b]Thanks to everybody for replying/sharing in my thread.[/b]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-17 10:30:10)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yah the other day..my GF and i just met..wish it was true..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yet another round of thank you's to everyone who has shared and replied here. [b]@topic[/b] No new dreams to report yet.
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sometimes... some of my dreams are weird and its also happening in the reality... and some of my dreams are just the same...in my past dreams
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy