• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

its really weird... coz most of teh time.. i forgot my dreams :lol: i just knew i dreamt of something :wallbash:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

No and Yes. Most of the time, I don't. and Yes, I remember dreams, and haunted by nightmares.
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate dreams. When I wake up, I usually forget the dreams that I had :doubt: It's so annoying. And the ones i remember are horror dreams.. totally annoying :doubt:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg]yes i remember my dreams..nightmares, my own love story, nonsense, and the others..[/quote] i just wanna add.. sometimes what i dreamt happens.. and most of the time a have a nightmares.. its really bad.. "[b]bangungot[/b]" in our term.. thats why i need to pray before i go to bed.. and i wear a necklace rosary..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It seems by going over everybody's replies, that most of us tend to remember the bad dreams more than anything else. I wonder why we have a tendency to remember the really bad stuff, but not the good ones. =| Keep replying, everybody, I'm enjoying reading all that you have to share. Thank you. [b]@topic[/b] It's kinda funny, actually....I had been having a lot of intense dreams, so I made this post....but ever since I made this post I've barely remembered any dreams. :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Me, I remember my dreams most of the time. And I have the habit of relaying my dreams specially to my wife and close friends. I also appreciate their attentiveness in listening to my stories (dreams), as if those dreams happened in real life!! To Bro. Jesse: What a nice topic you have shared here! :thumbsup: God bless!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey, thanks bro Jie. Thanks for posting in my thread, also. :) Well, you should share your dreams here in this thread with us, too. :D I'd be interested in hearing your stories. =) [b]@topic[/b] Still no new dreams yet. =|
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really have a bad dream on the night of july 24, 2008 and it goes like im in some place( i don't even know) with my friend we keep on walking and talking then suddenly he reach out his hands to me as if he needs my help and phoop! he disappeared right in front of me and i cried my eyes out...then i woke up sweating and really crying... then july 25, 2008 my dad told me when he came home that my friend died on the morning of july 24, 2008 at 7:00 o'clock in the morning...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh my god......I'm so sorry for your loss :crybaby: Seriously. I've had a similar experience, however, I don't feel comfortable sharing it...... :crybaby: I'm not even sure what to say. I'm just really sorry for you loss.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.. i did... and i was with him.. geezzz..
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sometimes i do, but most of the times i don't :o
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks again to everybody for replying. Keep posting here. =) [b]@topic[/b] I did have another dream last night but I barely remember it. All I remember was it was about my job. lol
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i do remember some, but most i don't. =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for replying. Care to share some of your dreams that you remember? [b]@topic[/b] I had another one of those "fades away as you wake up" dreams last night. Can't remember anything about it. =|
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sometimes i do., but not that much :P
teguh sinaga
» n00b
1969-12-31

I cant remember when i remember my dream for the last time. Even I almost have no Dream.

Last edited by teguh sinaga (2008-07-29 06:53:50)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I am usually like that, also. I used to remember maybe 1 or 2 dreams per year. :lol: Anyway, thanks again and again to everybody who shares in this thread. [b]@topic[/b] I remember just a little bit about my dream last night. The only thing I can remember is I was standing in a field somewhere and I was standing near a fire ant mound and I got bit up by fire ants. :paranoid: :lol: What the hell is that dream about? :lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Oh my god......I'm so sorry for your loss :crybaby: Seriously. I've had a similar experience, however, I don't feel comfortable sharing it...... :crybaby: I'm not even sure what to say. I'm just really sorry for you loss.[/quote] ^ ^ thank you... im really thankful to you coz you created this topic where i did share my dream of which i haven't shared with my family and friends coz i feel guilty and mad of myself that im the one who have a dream like that...y not them! :crybaby: at least here i can talk about it...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=micah_km]thank you... im really thankful to you coz you created this topic where i did share my dream of which i haven't shared with my family and friends coz i feel guilty and mad of myself that im the one who have a dream like that...y not them! :crybaby: at least here i can talk about it...[/quote] You're very welcome. Wow, I'm honored that you decided to share that in my thread then. There's no reason for you to feel guilty or mad at yourself for that, however, I do understand how you feel. We can't control what we dream about, that's why you shouldn't feel that way. Has that only happened just that one time? I ask because, as crazy as it sounds, you may actually have somewhat of a "gift" (I apologize for the wording, as what happened was certainly not a gift, but I'm sure you know what I meant. You should try to pay close attention to your dreams, try to remember them and see what happen. Anyway, keep your chin up. Hope you're doing okay. And come back and share your dreams anytime. =)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

usually before when i was a kid i remember my dream/s each day but for now i cant remember it :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy