• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

^ Thanks for sharing. [b]@topic[/b] I began to remember one of my dreams from last night. At first, I couldn't remember having any, then I started to have 'flashbacks' or something. :lol: The dream will come into my mind, then as soon as I try to 'think' about and remember it, poof, it's gone again. That quickly. It's happened like 4 or 5 times today. :wallbash:
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

<yes,sometimes :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Can I share one of my friends' dreams here...? :D Lol. Anyway, he dreamed this last year, back in our third year, and it was about our class. Some of our classmates were lying inside black coffins in the aisles of our classroom (!!) and there were candles all around. Thing is, the coffins were standing (vertically, I mean) but there were fogs so we can't see the faces of the people inside. Then my friend saw me with one of our guy friends and my hair was really messed up and uber curly (!!) and he suddenly felt liek crying at the sight of me :O Then, our English teacher came in to give us our exams. We were disappointed and told her to pray for us so we could have high grades, and she suddenly threw this small rosary (forgot what it's called) to us. My friend and I really have weird dreams, don't we :O :retard: :lol: Okay, tah tah :penguin:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yea.. I remember ..[/b] [spoiler]It says that the top section in our batch are all my enemies .. Hmm .. WEIRD.[/spoiler]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this was my dream last night. :arrow: i only remember this part. LOL~ my crushie wants to get mah number. haha. then i think i woke up. :rolleyes:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello everyone! i have this dream last night and it was so scary... so here it goes... [spoiler] when im about to sleep i played some love song on my ipod then i fall to sleep so soundly...zzzZZZ but someone push me so hard and say " hoi! " i was startled and i woke up... but im alone in my room then i realize the song that was being played on my ipod was unconditionally by nu flavor which is one of the fave song of my friend who past away last month... ( he use to startle us friends by pushing us and say " hoi! " ) and i know in my guts that it's really him... then i ask if his really there then the papers that i filed on the chair fell down to the floor without me doing anything to it... ( he confirmed it...) i was so afraid that i open lights and on the t.v. till i fall asleep...and it's on all through the night...[/spoiler] tonight im gonna do the same...im just so scared to sleep now...huhuhu
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Joebz[/b] Haha what a dream. :lol: Thank you for sharing it. [b]@micah[/b] Wow. I wouldn't let it scare you too much. Actually, that maybe is a positive thing. If it's 'really' your friend that passed away, maybe that's his way of letting you know that he's still there with you even if you can't see him. I would embrace that as a good thing, honestly. I understand that it might be a little scary, but overall....if it's your friend, he's not gonna harm you. I'm curious as to what sis Tinay has to say about it. =) [b]@topic[/b] I can't remember my dreams again. =|
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when my dream is something scary and yucky..i remembered it..but most of the time i forgot it all i know is that i have a dream.:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]@micah Wow. I wouldn't let it scare you too much. Actually, that maybe is a positive thing. If it's 'really' your friend that passed away, maybe that's his way of letting you know that he's still there with you even if you can't see him. I would embrace that as a good thing, honestly. I understand that it might be a little scary, but overall....if it's your friend, he's not gonna harm you. I'm curious as to what sis Tinay has to say about it. =)[/quote] waaah jesse :P :redface: uhmm actually i never had a dream like that before... but sometimes its their own way of reaching out to us..*living people*.. sometimes they wanted to tell us something, like to remind us that it will be their bdays or death anniversary... or simply they wanted us to pray or even visit em in the cemetery.... those people who died unexpectedly.. usually have this unfinished business and wants us to know about it... uhmm or maybe you've been thinkin about this friend of yours..unconsciously ... ;) but yeah lke what youve said jesse, since its her friend... no need to worry..he wont do any harm to you..if yer friends... @topic: lately ive been having dreams...i know i had one..but lately i cant remember em... :wallbash: :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-19 07:59:02)

maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a week ago, i woke up crying intensely... why? i dreamt of my husband having an affair with my friend. that one day he went home telling me my friend will be staying with us,, I asked him till when, he answered me back,, he said permanently.. I was shocked and asked him why, he said he's in love with my friend and that he wants to see her everyday. I just coluldn't accept the idea so i packed my things with my kids and asked him to choose between me and my friend,, to my dis appointment he choses my friend. I cried intensely and asked him why he chose my friend over me and what have i done wrong? he answered me back "NOTHING,,, I JUST FELT I"M GETTING BORED AT YOU, AND I LOVE THIS GIRL" it's like a thousand stabs in my heart.. My heart died the moment i saw him kissing my friend.OMG i couldn't bear the idea, my husband having an affair with another girl. I just couldn't bear to see my husband kissing another girl,, I just can't.. Up to now everytime i remember that dream, there's a certain pain in my heart that i couldn't explain. I don't why i dreamt like this,, i rarely dream, and i never thought not even once that my husband unfaithful.. I trust him so much and he is a very nice guy..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wow. That's kind of a nightmare. I'm not married but if I ever even dreamed about my ex girlfriend (who I'm still in love with) with another man, I could probably relate to the pain you feel. =| I hope I never have that dream. [quote=kristina16]waaah jesse :P :redface:[/quote] Haha sorry if I keep mentioning you here. I just think you have some good sense towards dreams, and you always seem to have some kind of rational explanation. :D [b]@topic[/b] Last night was another night (2nd in a row) that I don't remember anything about my dreams or even if I had any. :|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my dreams? well,my apprehensions usually takes place in my dreams.,probably because i think of it too much., yeah, i still remember my dreams last night.,xDDD i was dreaming that i was sleeping, and then my sister sneaked up on me. She grabbed my cellphone and saved the number of my "ex" in her cp,and then i woke up in my dream and i asked her what she was doing,and she was like "oh,he's so cute,look at his replies" and i saw sooooo many i love you's.,i was like oh,okayy.,=( ... and then i woke up! hehe.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ The way you tell it, it made me laugh. :lol: But that dream kinda sucks, too, like the one above you. :|
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hav lots of dreams in one night.. sometimes i remember but sometimes i don't.. the most beautiful dream i've ever had is.. i become the 6th fastest shredder in the world.. haha..
mehmeh0000
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sometimes especially when my crush is in my dream :P My dream is happening also in real life..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

unfortunately i couldn't remember any of my dreams last night...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I couldn't remember any of my dreams from last night either. =| It's like 3 or 4 nights in a row now that I have not been able to remember any. :wallbash: Thanks again to everybody who keeps sharing here. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Haha sorry if I keep mentioning you here. I just think you have some good sense towards dreams, and you always seem to have some kind of rational explanation. :D[/quote] i was actually flattered when youre mentioning my name.. here ;) really :) :redface: @topic: i had this dream..involving 2 huge dogs... i know why...coz ive mentioned this to my friend.,.that i want a huge labrador or golden retriever and a rottweiler... but also i know it has another meaning ahhe.. :P :P and also this dream...its kinda creepy actually... :lol: or thats what i felt... i was in this old church... sitting at the right side on the floor... and then a young girl sat beside me.. and told me to look outside.. at the entrance door... i turned my head to look very slowly... then i saw this lady.. probably 2-3 feet yeah..shes small..its like as if she's floating or somethin.. and shes wearing this black dress and was walking back and forth.. blocking the way... i dunno what that means...actually..but i have this strong feeling that its about my faith aheehe i havent gone to church lately... thats why in my dream i was in a church and the old small black lady i saw was probably the hindrances that affects my faith in God Probably?? and me as a person...:/ yeah...i think :rolleyes:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-22 08:39:12)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]but also i know it has another meaning ahhe.. :P[/quote] So what is the other meaning? :lol: =D --> You're second dream....that one was kinda strange. :/ I'm curious though....normally, you seem more "sure" about the meaning of dreams, but with this one you seem a little unsure. :paranoid: [b]@Nadya (hellshredder)[/b] :lol: What is a shredder, anyway? :paranoid: [b]@topic[/b] Yet another night that I do not remember any of my dreams....and I slept for 11 1/2 hours. And I can't remember 1 single dream? Wtf? :rolleyes:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-22 18:36:56)

maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF33cc][b][align=center]Same here jesse,, I rarely remember my dreams... sometimes i even have 2 -3 dreams in one night but as i wake up, i don't rememeber any. so strange.[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by maritagueco (2008-08-22 12:46:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy