• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[quote=CoWoCuPu]I died in my dream last night! I was in a plane that was landing and all of a sudden, it just tipped to the ground and we were going down. I knew I was going to die and it was sort of affirming, because I have had these thoughts of death lately, and have been very worried that the thoughts were a premonition. So in my dream, I was saying to myself, I knew this was going to happen. Then it went dark and I struggled to myself, saying, no this can't be right. All of a sudden, I woke up and my heart was racing... When I first woke up, i thought that this was a good dream, because my mind was working through the painful thoughts of dying and in a sense letting them go...[/quote] wahh... scary dream.. some people say that dreams really do happen in reality but in opposite way. example: you dreamed of getting a high score but in reality you got a low score. so for cowocupu, ur dream doesn't mean that you will die very soon... i know, we will all die... but we cannot just rely on our dreams... yeah, and it is good because you felt the sense of dying and leaving your loved ones. hey, i found this thread a good one:thumbsup: and to bhebiej thanks for the +repu... hehehe... [quote=bhebhiej]I've had a similar dream before. It was not about proposing to a girl with no face, but some girl with no face that I have dreamed of a couple of times. Never have figured out who that girl was. =|[/quote] woah... i think that girl is me... haha.. joke.. i have watched a certain show in Discovery Channel about dreams... it said that dreams sometimes can foresee the future... yes, and i believe on it~ it already happened to me many times! but it was all about accidents :crybaby: i think, this kind of power, seeing the future is not good. that's why before, i don't want to sleep, but then i thought of it once more... "it is just a dream."
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

:arrow: yeah i remember my dreams
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Wow....last night I remember having, seriously, like 4 or 5 different dreams, but as soon as I woke up from each one it was gone and I couldn't remember anything about them. I don't think I've ever "known" that I had that many dreams in one night. It was kinda cool, but also makes me wonder what I did right or wrong to have so many. :lol: :lol:[/quote] actually, it is just normal having many dreams in just a night... Fact: We dream on average of one or two hours every night. And we often even have 4-7 dreams in one night.
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i can still remember it but as time passed by i kinda forgot about it the details is not clear anymore but when talking abut bad dreams [cuz i always dream about peple dieing and ive seen a lot of bloods spurting in my dreams] that's why i will never forget about it^^
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm just woke up... i have this very embarrassing dream ever...it's shameful i can't remember all the details and what i remember is that im hugging my ex (i don't know why??) and i let out a big fart... just can't imagine this in real situation hahaha...if this happen for real ( i would crawl up and die!) so shameful...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@cjoker[/b] You're welcome, by the way. =) [quote=cjoker2]woah... i think that girl is me... haha.. joke..[/quote] Hahaha Oh, really? :P Hey, you never know. :lol: :lol: [quote=cjoker2]actually, it is just normal having many dreams in just a night...[/quote] Yeah, it's just strange for me because, referring to my very first post, I used to remember only 1 or 2 dreams per year. :O Then suddenly, I have started remembering my dreams much, much more recently. I'm not sure what has brought about the change. But for me, to remember having 4 or 5 dreams in one night....it's unreal. :o :o [b]@micah[/b] Sorry for laughing, but your dream was really funny. Hey, it's better than a nighmare, right? :D

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-12 23:35:36)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]@cjoker You're welcome, by the way. =) cjoker2 wrote: woah... i think that girl is me... haha.. joke.. Hahaha Oh, really? :P Hey, you never know. :lol: :lol:[/quote] haha lol :lol: [quote=bhebhiej]cjoker2 wrote: actually, it is just normal having many dreams in just a night... Yeah, it's just strange for me because, referring to my very first post, I used to remember only 1 or 2 dreams per year. :O Then suddenly, I have started remembering my dreams much, much more recently. I'm not sure what has brought about the change. But for me, to remember having 4 or 5 dreams in one night....it's unreal. :o :o[/quote] hmmm... i think... you're too stressed or you think too much that's why you remember most of your dreams =) because our brain is more active while we're sleeping than while we're wake... :ninja: for me, dreams are magic! science can't even explain it... :thumbsup:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]hmmm... i think... you're too stressed or you think too much that's why you remember most of your dreams =)[/quote] You could be very right about that. I have been extremely stressed out over the past 2 or 3 months, plus, when I lay down to sleep it's like I can't "shut off" my brain. I lay there thinking about all the obstacles and stresses for an hour or sometimes more before I finally fall asleep. :wallbash: [b]@topic[/b] Last night I don't remember any of my dreams, probably because I was very, very drunk. I mean, totally :wasted: :wasted: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-13 09:36:07)

_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes, it may be horrific, supernatural o mapa fantasy man yan, I still remember :retard::ninja:
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hm.. I always remember my dreams.. and when I wake up.. i stare for about 10-20 minutes just thinking of it.. Then.. in my school.. I always talk to my classmate about my dream.. :D:D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]bro bhebhiej[/b] i dreamed about dat dirty girl again dude! grrr,.... what can i do now? i hate dirty girl! (sometimes :P)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes< I remember all of e'm.. their so ...dreamy? urhgh..hehh Especiall d'ones that I have magic powers.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]i dreamed about dat dirty girl again dude! grrr,.... what can i do now? i hate dirty girl! (sometimes :P)[/quote] LOL I don't know what to tell ya, bro. :lol: :lol: Thanks to everyone for replying here. [b]@topic[/b] I did have a couple of dreams last night, but I forgot to post them here when I woke up. Now, it's almost night again and I have long forgotten last night's dreams. =|
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i can't wait to share my dream last night coz it's really out of this world...hahaha im having my vacation in pagadian city, (where my father use to leave...) i was eating something (i just can't remember what?!) then my feet lead me to a market place, then the people around me are in a panic state (it's like stampede) i've been push to a store...i heard some scream, then shout that there's a big flood coming towards us...so in the store i just waited (as if waiting for the flood to claim me) but there's no flood...??? then i saw this snake (a lot of them) biting some people around me and there's this one snake coming towards me i was so afraid...so i climb on top of the table... (to think that snake could crawl right? what am i thinking?!) then i notice that the snake have 4 legs and it keeps on jumping trying to reach me...then poooph! i woke up! snake with legs huh?! weird, weird, weird!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@micah[/b] Girl, you have some strange dreams. :D I enjoy reading about them, though. =)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i wonder why?! but some of m dreams made me smile...except for the premonitions of death...hehehe
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Well, I hope you'll have many more dreams that make you smile. =) [b]@topic[/b] I haven't been back to sleep yet, so nothing new to report. :wallbash:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes i remember my dreams =)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]cjoker2 wrote: hmmm... i think... you're too stressed or you think too much that's why you remember most of your dreams =) You could be very right about that. I have been extremely stressed out over the past 2 or 3 months, plus, when I lay down to sleep it's like I can't "shut off" my brain. I lay there thinking about all the obstacles and stresses for an hour or sometimes more before I finally fall asleep. :wallbash:[/quote] see! i am right! hahaha... Do blind people dream? [spoiler] Yes they can dream...some of them =) [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]^ Did you happen to read the dream that I started this thread with? Yikes. I wonder what that one means. I'm not sure I want to know, actually. Most of my dreams, too, when I do remember them, I only remember parts of them...not the whole dream, so I know what you mean. Thanks again to everybody for posting and sharing.[/quote] ohh same here theyre only parts.. when u put them ALL together it weird..makes no sense :lol: like earlier i had this dream that i was in hospital ward serving foods to zombies wtf :lol: and then next part was that i had a porcelain doll that turn out to be a cursed doll etc etc..haha and in my dream i slam the doll to the floor haha i also had dreams which the faces of the people are blurred...and even if they were blurred, when i woke up..i have this strong feeling who those blurred people were... :/ uhmm about yer dream... having a dream about car accidents...symblizes your emotional state...based from a site... You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears....take it easy bhebhiej ;) This dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path..but concernng the child... u said its a friend's child?..uhmm that wouldnt really be a big deal... uhmm dont think of it too much as too something bad or etc.. ;) yer dreams were all related to you..of course ;) actually dreams and interpreting em really interests me.. thats one reason i wanted to be a psych student/grad... ive tried assessing my dreams and interpreting them..and geez...yeah some no actually all of the results/meanings where true.. haiz... :wallbash: XD =D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-15 09:55:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:28

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy