• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

@rocel: thats a funny dream... ill share these too ;) coz i can still remember this dream very clear.. [spoiler]it was night and all my neighbors are asleep and the only one awake is me and my brother airon...then there was this err witch, yeah like a real witch... small, wearing black.. long crooked nose...etc...and she has this broomstick with her...and she was following us... it was actually creepy and scary... coz she's following us... and shes a witch... who would like someone like her :lol: when i was younger i dreamt that i am watching a cartoon show and it was also Peter Pan ahehe and the interpretation of that was... err... im not taking like seriously?!! like yeah... im like 11 back then? :lol: i also have[i] dream within a dream - dreams[/i] or lucid dreams ... lolz..in my dream...i was dreaming.. haha weird.. lolz..thats why when i dreamed that time and it was something scary....i told myself that i was only dreaming... coz i know im having a dream within a dream ahehe :lol: and it helped actually lolz..coz after i told myself that, that was just a dream i woke up..it could even lead to a nightmare it think..thats what i felt having that dream...[/spoiler] :arrow: jesse read this ... ive searched this one.. ;) [b] Why don't some people remember their dreams?[/b] The evaporation of dreams appears to be quite normal. Given the lowered level of awareness during sleep, it's understandable that memory of dreams is mediocre. Dream recall is best when people are awakened during or very soon after a dream. Most of the time, people who do recall dreams upon waking are remembering either their last dream from their final REM period or a dream that awakened them earlier in the night. Hobson's educated guess is that people probably forget 95%-99% of their dreams. This forgetting is natural and is not due to repression,. People who never remember their dreams probably have a sleep pattern that puts too much time between their last REM/ dream period and awakening, so even their last dream is forgotten. my prof. back in college when i was still in 1st yr. 1st sem :lol: she told us that dreams that we forget easily are not really part of the dream itself..i think.. the part which we remember in the dreams are the only dreams we really had.. even if we felt like we had a very loonggg lonng dream ;) :arrow: [b]just a question? what was/were your worst dreams/nightmares? and how do you react about it? [/b] i just wanna know.. if you guys dont mind ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-27 09:05:42)

JTCDY.o13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

of course i do.! but not all...nightmares...ughh...
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes sometimes.. i remember them..=)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a dream last night but it's not so clear coz some of the events in my dreams are blurry... [spoiler]but i remember this line though i did some lap dance on someone i don't even know and unfamiliar with...(hahaha) maybe i dream this because i was hanging out with my friends last night and and they introduce me with some of their new friends...and there's this guy that really caught my eye and i flirted with him..i throw some signs that im kinda into him...[/spoiler]
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well last night, i dreamed about me and some girl i don't know (can't remember but i think it was Marian Rivera or whoever) were in the dilemma of she getting married to my cousin (then my cousin then at the long run became my classmate instead) but in truth we were lovers of some sort... i was forced to attend the wedding because after all it was my cousin's wedding.... well that's just that... we vividly remember dreams that occur at the REM (rapid eye movement) state of our sleep... however, dreams that occur before or after this state are those that we barely/faintly remember upon waking up....
anchoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: diLarang meLarang Coz MeLarang nTu diLarang :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^pls post in english this is an international forum... ;)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate my dream last night coz i end up dead in an alley somewhere in our place coz i've been stabbed!

Last edited by micah_km (2008-09-01 08:18:49)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i say yes... because i atleast remember few things from my dreams,. so few.. err... kj.. hehehhe :lol: and i remmbered my dream last night,. it wasnt really horror.. hehehe but im afraid.. hehehe lol ^personal. heheheh,, sorry to mention it!^

Last edited by jheneko (2008-09-01 11:13:50)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i cant remember them :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]ill share these too ;) coz i can still remember this dream very clear..[/quote] You really have some cool dreams, even if they're silly and scary. I envy your dreams. :lol: [quote=kristina16]:arrow: jesse read this ... ive searched this one.. ;) Why don't some people remember their dreams?[/quote] I read it. :D Thanks for that information. That probably explains why I have so much trouble remembering mine. Too much time between REM and awakening, I guess. [quote=kristina16]:arrow: just a question? what was/were your worst dreams/nightmares? and how do you react about it?[/quote] Before I share mine....where's yours? :rolleyes: Here's mine....this one is really bad. Compare this dream with the one I opened this thread with and this tells you the dreams I usually have/remember. :doubt: [spoiler][u]The dream[/u] This was a dream from about 5 or 6 years ago. In this dream, I was with my best friend at his apartment and we were just chillin' with a couple of other guys who I didn't know (and in the dream, their faces were blurred). Nothing exciting, just hanging out, chit chatting...that kinda thing. After a while, my friend and I decided to head out and walk to the store. The other guys left, too, and we thought they walked the other direction. Anyway, we're just conversing as we're walking up to the store when suddenly the other two guys came up from behind us, quickly, and one of them grabbed my friend from behind, wielding a knife, and cut my best friend's throat. :crybaby: Like....slit his throat from ear to ear. :| That's all I remember because that is also when I woke up. [u]The reaction[/u] When I woke up I was literally soaking wet in sweat. Like....dripping wet as if I had just gotten out of a swimming pool. :| For the next few days, maybe 1 week, I was really disturbed and depressed. I never told my friend about that dream because I was ashamed to have that kind of dream about such a close friend. I mean, why the hell would I dream about my best friend having his throat slit right in front of me?? Fortunately, my best friend is still very much alive. =)[/spoiler] [quote=micah_km][spoiler]but i remember this line though i did some lap dance on someone i don't even know and unfamiliar with...(hahaha) maybe i dream this because i was hanging out with my friends last night and and they introduce me with some of their new friends...and there's this guy that really caught my eye and i flirted with him..i throw some signs that im kinda into him...[/quote] [/spoiler] Hahahaha. Maybe it was me? Haha :P :lol: That's a funny dream :D [quote=micah_km]i hate my dream last night coz i end up dead in an alley somewhere in our place coz i've been stabbed![/quote] Terrible dream. =( :| Just always be safe, my friend. [b] @topic[/b] I [b]still [/b]do not remember [b]any[/b] dreams since the last one I posted about which was about 2 weeks ago. :|
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]micah_km wrote: i hate my dream last night coz i end up dead in an alley somewhere in our place coz i've been stabbed! Terrible dream. =( :| Just always be safe, my friend.[/quote] thank you Jesse... and about my dream im not going anywhere for now specially at night... huhuhu...it would be so boring just to stay at home...([b]without a night life[/b]) as last night im dreaming that im one of the characters i played in my phone... hahaha i became the mayor of Manhattan... (this would be cool if it's real hahaha) the game is [b]mega city new york[/b]

Last edited by micah_km (2008-09-02 09:16:59)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

before when i was a kid i always remember my dreams but when i grew older i dont remember my dreams anymore :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Kim[/b] Mayor of Manhattan, huh? :lol: Hey, you never know. :D [b]@Guile[/b] Me too, bro. I rarely seem to remember my dreams. [b]@topic[/b] No new dreams....still. Thanks again to everyone for sharing and posting. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]this is weird...my dream.. okay,i was suppose to post it asap but i cant find this thread..it's in second page[/b] [i]na pala..[/i] [spoiler][b]my dream.. kuya jie,bro jesse and me were discussing in our e-group and then kuya jie said that he loves his wife very much.. kuya jesse in turn said...yeah,i loved her too.she's my ex. i was like,whattttt????! so i asked kuya jie, "then your wife is 4'9" only? can't remember anymore... weird,eh?[/b] [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/scratch.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-09-03 22:43:07)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ What the ....? :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny. Did you [i]really[/i] have that dream? :paranoid: [b]@topic[/b] Nothing new to report, still.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]^ What the ....? :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny. Did you really have that dream? :paranoid:[/quote] [b]yes!i did have that dream! im not lying.promise..[/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/emoticon_msnm.gif[/img] [b] it maybe because im addicted to our e-group..i think abwt it too much that the conversations there invaded my dreams.,wth..i am getting crazy..haha[/b]
robin hinata
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.. i was married to jang geun suk and orlando bloom...=D:redface:waha ha
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i remember but sometime i'm forgot my dream
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes its my wish i wanna be friends at this handsome,nerd boy.its only my 1st time:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy