• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

[b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Harry_88
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

no.....................:D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

:arrow: I remember taht i dream about a dinosaur is about me, and i was shouting liek a crazy gel~ :rolleyes: :arrow: Sometimes i dream taht school has been gone and teh world was created without teh SCH00L. =D :arrow: Teh person i hated never been exist, she have been killed before i know her. :lol::lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You know what's funny about dreams? the more i try to recall what my dreams were when i wake up in the morning the more i forget what it was actually about *scratches head
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ haha .. i agree with you .. i actually forget my dreams wen im remembering it^^ haha
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sometimes I remember but sometimes i don't!
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah..nightmares are easy to remember than nice dreams.. wen u remember ur nice dream u tend to forget it after a few minutes..^_^
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

all i could remember is my wetdreams...lol
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i remember my dreams.. nightmares, my own love story, nonsense, and the others..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]You know what's funny about dreams? the more i try to recall what my dreams were when i wake up in the morning the more i forget what it was actually about *scratches head[/quote] [b]Yeah, that's how I usually am, too...unless it was a very intense dream, then it tends to stick with me for a while (like the one that I opened this topic with....still can't erase those images) =|[/b] [b]@Kurt_Titz[/b] ummm....thanks for being....ummm....honest? :lol: :lol: but it was a little more than we needed to know :lol: [b]@all who have posted[/b] thank you all :thumbsup: [b]@topic[/b] The last few nights have been pretty tame....haven't really had any dreams, except one like forsakendoll just posted about where after I woke up and tried to remember it, it kept fading and fading away =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I still remember this dream I had since 2002. November. I kinda woke up, not knowing I was dreaming...I blinked. Then when I opened my eyes, I say a doll wearing my black leggings and purple sweater....The doll climbed to the bed without blinking..I wouldn't say climb but she walked up to the bed like rock climbing. The doll had black short hair styled in a bob and big round eyes. Then when the doll was on the bed, I was kicking the end of the bed like crazy man and was whining. My dad woke me up (since my mom was here in the U.S) and I woke up. After that, I told him my dream and then he told me to dress up in my church clothes and we went to church. Pretty creepy....=|
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]You know what's funny about dreams? the more i try to recall what my dreams were when i wake up in the morning the more i forget what it was actually about *scratches head[/quote] [b]Yeah, true that! [/b]
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: sumtyms..:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/align]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sometimes i remember 'em... if its a happy dream and a scary one... :)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]I still remember this dream I had since 2002. November. I kinda woke up, not knowing I was dreaming...I blinked. Then when I opened my eyes, I say a doll wearing my black leggings and purple sweater....The doll climbed to the bed without blinking..I wouldn't say climb but she walked up to the bed like rock climbing. The doll had black short hair styled in a bob and big round eyes. Then when the doll was on the bed, I was kicking the end of the bed like crazy man and was whining. My dad woke me up (since my mom was here in the U.S) and I woke up. After that, I told him my dream and then he told me to dress up in my church clothes and we went to church. Pretty creepy....=|[/quote] Whoa, that [b]is[/b] a creepy dream. :paranoid: Thanks for sharing. Thanks again to everyone who's posted here. [b]@topic[/b] I can't remember my dream last night. It was another of those ones that once I woke up it immediately started fadin away.
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

according to my psychology teacher.., we dream for abou 8-9 different dreams each night.., but only 2-3 of them are recalled., and some instances, none is remembered., but i had this strange dejavu in my dream.., i mean i dream t of it before then i dream t of it again.., did that happened to anyone here?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]but i had this strange dejavu in my dream.., i mean i dream t of it before then i dream t of it again.., did that happened to anyone here?[/quote] Yeah, I had a recurring dream before.....I don't remember what it was about now (this was 4 or 5 years ago), but I had that same dream 3 or 4 times. It was kinda weird.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ me too...its like it happened again..in my dreams...i had that kind of dream 3-4 times ... it probably wants to tell me something... -having dreams of persons means they are in your unconscious mind... you probably think of them at one time then forget about em then they pop out in yer dreams... ;) -yeah some of my dreams...but those are just part by parts...not really the whole dream :D if ill narrate it to you.. its weird haha coz cant remember the "whole" dream so i only tell/narrate the parts i remembered :D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-23 18:33:12)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Did you happen to read the dream that I started this thread with? Yikes. I wonder what that one means. I'm not sure I want to know, actually. Most of my dreams, too, when I [b]do[/b] remember them, I only remember parts of them...not the whole dream, so I know what you mean. Thanks again to everybody for posting and sharing.
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i remember my dreams often. the thing is, i cant seem to remember what i dreamt a while ago (i just woke up) but my recent dream was that there were my classmates who were boys trying to ruin my dream =| it wasnt a nightmare, but it was weird. my usual themed dreams are with my family, or maybe my friends. my recent nightmare was getting an exam grade that was 8/40! :o i was soooooooooo happy that it was just a dream! ;) those are my dreams just recently....
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wow, that's cool that you remember most of your dreams. Lately, I remember only a couple of dreams per week maybe. I'm lucky if I remember that many. Keep sharing, y'all. Thanks to all who have already shared. [b]@topic[/b] I do remember having a dream last night, but I can't remember what it was about. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]And if yes, then what do you tend to dream about?[/b] I decided to make this thread because for most of my life I have rarely ever remembered any of my dreams. Maybe 1 or 2 per year, honestly. H

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy