• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get different ranking depending on your total posts. [quote][li] no0b [/li] [li] FTalker[/li] [li] FTalkAddict[/li] [li] FTalkManiac [/li] [li] FTalkGeek[/li] [li] FTalkFreak [/li] [li] FTalkAgent [/li] [li] FTalkWhiz[/li] [li] FTalkElite [/li] [li] SuperFTalker [/li] [li] FTalkWorm [/li] [li] Made in FTalk [/li][/quote] You rank will automatically change when your total posts become higher (increasing). But please, [b][u]avoid[/u][/b] spamming to get your desired rank. We won't post "how many post count to get [i]This Rank[/i] or [i]That Rank[/i]" to prevent spammers.[/quote] [quote]:arrow: Forum Staff and etc [quote][li] Promoter - [i]Italized[/i] Name [/li] [li] Moderator - [b]Bolded[/b] Name[/li] [li] Retired Moderator - Previous mod in forum.[/li] [li] Admin [/li][/quote] [/quote] [quote]:arrow: Punishment [quote]• [url=http://theftalk.com/t2379-The-%27Cursed-Status%27-Feature.html][b]Cursed[/b][/url] Member - A member who breaks the rules. • [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=7289][b]Banned[/b][/url] - A member who do or continually break the rules.[/quote] [/quote] [quote]:arrow: [b]Special ranks[/b] can be achieved if a member wins a certain contest in [url=http://theftalk.com/f48-Contests-and-Events.html][b]Contests and Events[/b][/url] section. [quote][li] CSS Master [/li] [li] Signature Master [/li] [li] Overlay Expert [/li] [li] Avatar Master [/li] [li] Smexy CSS Queen [/li] [li] Drawing Master [/li] [li] Vector Master [/li] [li] Pixel Queen [/li] [li] Cosplay Heroine [/li] [li] Master Photographer [/li][/quote] [/quote] [quote]:arrow: [color=brown][b]FAQ[/b][/color] [quote][li] [b]Q[/b]: How many posts should I make to get "putanyrankhere"? [/li] [li] [b]A[/b]: We won't include the number of posts, to prevent members from spamming in purpose for getting their desired rank. [/li] [li] [b]Q[/b]: How to become a "[i]Promoter[/i]"? [/li] [li] [b]A[/b]: Learn about it here :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t6034-Referral-System.html][b]Thread Related about Promoter[/b][/url] [/li] [li] [b]Q[/b]: What is "[i]Reputation[/i]"? [/li] [li] [b]A[/b]: Go and find your answer here :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t4726-The-%2ANEW%2A-Reputation-System.html][b]Thread Related about Reputation[/b][/url] [/li] [li] [b]Q[/b]: What is "[i]Cursed[/i]" and "[i]Banned[/i]" ranks? [/li] [li] [b]A[/b]: It's simply a rank for members who has violated the forum rules. More information, [url=http://theftalk.com/t2379-The-%27Cursed-Status%27-Feature.html][b]Thread Related about Cursed Member[/b][/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=7289][b]Thread Related about Banned Member[/b][/url] [/li][/quote] [/quote] If you have any other question regarding the rankings (beside the [b]FAQ[/b]s), just post here.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-06-16 05:33:00)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

First to comment :) Thanks so much for posting many newbies always ask about the ranking this will explain :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

wow. :o wish i cud be superfriendster someday. :D ty for that info.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh wow! I want to obtain SuperFriendster soon. :cool: Lol *kiddn. XD Liek, wtf! 7500?? I'll be able to reach that by next year (or 2). LOL~ =3 And maybe in just 2-3 days, I'll be able to reach FriendsterWhiz. :penguin: [u][b]EDITED[/b][/u] OMJI!! I said that I'll be able to reach FriendsterWhiz by 2-3 days but it became sooner! And by sooner I meant today! Just now. LOL~

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-07-26 02:07:04)

istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wooh i didnt know that ders a superfriendster,, ^_^ dat will be cool.. tnx 4 sharing dis.. this will help a lot. good job :D:thumbsup:
sociothink
» n00b
1969-12-31

And that how it goes?!!!=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]• Retired Moderator • Cursed Member • Banned[/quote] I guess these ranks need some [b]explanations[/b] for the benefit of some people who don't know them. --- and about the special ranks, they [b]depend[/b] on the contests held here at ftalk.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-26 09:12:36)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think it's better not to include the number of posts.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I didn't know about "SuperFriendster". :o I thought Elite was the highest other than Admin and Moderators. Well, anyway, thanks for posting this.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

WOW it takes a lot to be a superfriendster people who achieve those must've been really supers.. hehe =)
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]• Smexy CSS Queen[/quote] haha.kewl.! i hope i could be mod or superfriendster someday.c:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing Miss Yuna. :kiss:
Free-friendster.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wooow thanks for your sharing :penguin::penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]i think it's better not to include the number of posts.[/quote] Why not you change it ate meng. you're a mod of this section. just tell yuna about it..
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]• Signature Master[/quote] wee... iwant to get this wahaha =D just kiddin' thanks for this sis yuna.. now i know.. :) ILY sis TC always!
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.... very complete rank :thumbsup: Thanks Sist Yuna :D hhmmm... can you give me example who is Special Members? :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]and about the special ranks, they depend on the contests held here at ftalk.[/quote] i think thats common sense. coz the special ranks specify it already like [b]AVATAR[/b] Master, [b]SIGNATURE[/b] Master.. i hope you get my point. :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry about that. i didn't read this part written by yuna: [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]:arrow: Special ranks can be achieved if a member wins a certain contest in ftalk.[/quote] so i just stated that for everyone to know where those ranks came from. okay, my bad again.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-27 08:43:32)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so what rank in we can activate invisible mode ? :rolleyes: are there benefits that they can acheive when they acheive certain ranks ? :rolleyes:

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-07-27 10:21:33)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]so what rank in we can activate invisible mode ?[/quote] I believe for invisible mode you have to be registered for 6 months and have 600+ posts (or maybe 500+, I forget) [quote=meng.o3]i think it's better not to include the number of posts.[/quote] Why is it better to not include the number of posts? Just curious. :question:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-27 17:02:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 10 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy