• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

thanks all for helping me :thumbsup: i don't wanna be banned!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

the first ever [b]Super Friendster[/b] i think is [b]Sis Tinay[/b] :eh: She had the most number of post counts then followed by :/ i forgot the username but he's an indo member that is supposed to be a mod of our batch third i think is [b]niknok[/b] the doraemon addict :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-04 13:29:34)

darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... it's really cool.... there's an additional... superfriendster...^^ hahaha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice siz yuna!!! :thumbsup: many members are askin for these rankings.. ahehe ;) [quote=ducheszv]the first ever Super Friendster i think is Sis Tinay :eh: He had the most number of post counts then followed by :/ i forgot the username but he's an indo member that is supposed to be a mod of our batch third i think is niknok the doraemon addict :lol:[/quote] ahehe :redface: i dunno how to react on that siz duch haha im such an addict.. :wallbash: :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-04 05:17:25)

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hey As cicatrizes :D :thumbsup: someday you will be a superfriendster^_____^ :D
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmmm... i have a questy~! how many posts will you... post to be a... • FriendsterNewbie • FriendsterTalker • FriendsterAddict • FriendsterManiac • FriendsterGeek • FriendsterFreak • FriendsterAgent • FriendsterWhiz • FriendsterElite • SuperFriendster ?????????????????????
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ we won't tell how many posts as it would only lead to spamming. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]the first ever Super Friendster i think is Sis Tinay[/quote] oh wow..someday before I am too old to type I want to be super friendster too :lol: then I can have superman layout ;)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-04 11:05:43)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]oh wow..someday before I am too old to type I want to be super friendster too then I can have superman layout[/quote] You are a SuperFriendster since a long time ago, Bob! :thumbsup: You've got all the qualities of a SuperFriendster :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]oh wow..someday before I am too old to type I want to be super friendster too :lol: then I can have superman layout ;)[/quote] lil bit more lolo and you'll be a [b]Super Friendster[/b] :eh: just a liiiiiiiiiiiil bit more =D but then again .. maybe you wont be for long .. [spoiler] a Moderator rank suits you lolo ;] [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-04 13:33:39)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]lil bit more lolo and you'll be a Super Friendster just a liiiiiiiiiiiil bit more but then again .. maybe you wont be for long ..[/quote] Oh my I just notice I made it :D

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-05 23:28:21)

fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahh haha.. its my first time to encounter such ranks.. hahah now i know that their are 10 ftalk ranking.. tnx for sharing .. ^_^
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hope there would be ranks like Friendster Weirds or Friendster Nerds.... .........someday I will become a HyperFriendster!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hadez_rey]i hope there would be ranks like Friendster Weirds or Friendster Nerds....i hope there would be ranks like Friendster Weirds or Friendster Nerds....[/quote] wahaha' Friendster Weirds>>> looks like weird in his/her profile layout... comes up with the originality and uniqueness of their designs' may be a title not ranks' Friendster Nerds>>> looks like the best contributors for the codes' well about HyperfFriendster? ...i thought SuperFriendster is enough adjective for this'
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: HyperFriendster sounds cool :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]oh wow..someday before I am too old to type I want to be super friendster too :lol: then I can have superman layout ;)[/quote] Hahaha, well guess what? Check out your current rank, Sir Bob. :lol: One day I'll be SuperFriendster, too....but not anytime soon. [b]@topic[/b] Thanks again for sharing the rankings. =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice!! I wanna be an avatar master, but I think I'm gonna have to improve on my editing skill. :eh:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]HyperFriendster sounds cool[/quote] Yeah... and i am thinking of what's far better than a SuperFriendster.. how about? [spoiler]MegaFriendster or... Friendster For All Seasons? :D [/spoiler] @topic: Thanks once again for sharing the rankings to us. It helps the members be aware.. :thumbsup: Jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-07 05:25:16)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oooh! so here's what i've been looking for! :lol: uhm, can you also post how many posts are needed for the corresponding ranks? :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]HyperFriendster sounds cool[/quote] Agree meng, sounds better than superfriendster..you need to be hyper to reach the number of post :lol: [quote=merx7ii]can you also post how many posts are needed for the corresponding ranks?[/quote] That info will not be posted to prevent members from spamming just in increase their ranks =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-07 07:25:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy