• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

[quote=MiSS.GRACEo6]how many post should i be post if i wanted to be FSaddict?[/quote] we didnt mention how many posts u need in order to have a new rank...to avoid spammers. ;)
slaevolohr
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

aww.. i'm a newbie..i wish my rank will go higher bxoz there's a lot of thread that newbies are not allowed to.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh i see :] im still a talker, so hey :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

some of the member(s) here are not reading the rules and the previous pages ... oh well [b]noted[/b] =D :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]some of the member(s) here are not reading the rules and the previous pages ... oh well noted =D :eh:[/quote] [b]Oops, sori 4 dat :wallbash: , u can remove dat post, my sincerest apologies Ms. Moderator. :) [/b]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew ! superfriendster is way tooooo far . omg . :o:lol:
sakura.nohana
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh... now i understand the rankings... im always confuse whats the higher rank? FriendsterGeek or FriendsterManiac but i it understand now... :D
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: I want to be a SuperFriendster :lol:
Berastagi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: [b]I Love Promoter[/b] :lol:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well I don't care about the ranks as long as I can contribute here that is what counts for me :)
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

please to meet you everybody, can i ask something? what is the importance of rankings? can we earn benifits if we achieve the highest rank?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i think the main purpose of the rank system is just for plain fun; and i guess, to tell who've been here longest or w/e (you may conclude more if needed :rolleyes:); exceptions for those who volunteered to service around the threads (mods, promoter etc...) it's not meant to ruin your life or anything :P guys don't take it all too seriously. This is just a forum, not your career.
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

have pleasant evening to you miss sugarstyx_x, thank you for the plain answer you gave to me. well your saying if i will conlude more if needed however for me it doesn't neccessary anymore as long i still have the highest rank or reputation in my heart. anyway why are you telling those words to me? i have no intention to career my stay here. what for? thank you!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]anyway why are you telling those words to me? i have no intention to career my stay here. what for? thank you![/quote] Hi Bro :D I just want to point it out to you that miss sugarstyx_x did not tell those words only to you, but intended for all the members. please note: [quote=sugarstyx_x]it's not meant to ruin your life or anything :P [b][u]guys[/u][/b] don't take it all too seriously. This is just a forum, not your career.[/quote] I hope that it's clear to you and that we could avoid any misunderstanding in the future. Thanks and nice to see you around, Bro. God bless us all. :) [b] @Topic:[/b] Thanks to the TS for posting the rankings, it's a great help for those who are interested in knowing what's ranking in FTalk is all about.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Thanks [b]kuya jie[/b] for emphasizing & elaborating my statement. _______________________________________________________ [quote=SakabatouSHINTA]have pleasant evening to you miss sugarstyx_x, thank you for the plain answer you gave to me. well your saying if i will conlude more if needed however for me it doesn't neccessary anymore as long i still have the highest rank or reputation in my heart. anyway why are you telling those words to me? i have no intention to career my stay here. what for? thank you![/quote] [b]well you said[/b]: [quote]what is the importance of rankings? can we earn benifits if we achieve the highest rank?[/quote] I found it a bit rhetorical, because it doesn't benefit or signify anyone except plain fun & nothing else. I was being frank but It wasn't meant for only you, that's why i replied to your post because I want others to read what they need to, as it seems like some people gets so defensive when you talking about rankings and stuff like that. I don't mean to make you feel like i'm pointing you out, if i did my apologies. Peace :)
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh sorry ms. sugarstyx_x and mr. jieduck probably i missed that part so please to excuse on that part thank you however it seems like my simple question getting deeper as i expected perhaps my only intention here is to have fun and as well to meet new friends. since i am at topic i would like to share some of my experiences based on the negative effects of having a high ranking members. there are some events they will use their superiority as a power to eleminate lower than them. they felt they have the supremacy to underestimate the capabilities of a novice.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]ohhh sorry ms. sugarstyx_x and mr. jieduck probably i missed that part so please to excuse on that part thank you however it seems like my simple question getting deeper as i expected perhaps my only intention here is to have fun and as well to meet new friends. since i am at topic i would like to share some of my experiences based on the negative effects of having a high ranking members. there are some events they will use their superiority as a power to eleminate lower than them. they felt they have the supremacy to underestimate the capabilities of a novice.[/quote] ok then, we'll all have fun :D because it's really fun here in FTalk :D Welcome, Bro! :thumbsup: [b]@Topic:[/b] Very nice rankings :thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=SakabatouSHINTA]my only intention here is to have fun and as well to meet new friends.[/quote] ^ Yeah, that's my main point, have fun. It seems like we're running by each other alot here, well you can call me lin xP Anyway, if you see anyone bringing you down because of "their level of supremecy" in & outside ftalk, Well that's life plenty of people are going to be like that. Your best bet is to just live life, do your thing and have fun :D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thank you for the info... now i really know wat is going on friendstertalk... :D
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you ms. lin for understanding my statement. im glad i met a good friend that can understand whats in my heart. about [b]in & outside ftalk[/b] i would like to remind everybody that issues here are nothing compare outside ftalk, blood shed involves so be careful! ohhh excuse me again im sinking on topic, sorry guys!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy