• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Hmmph, I'm waiting PATIENTLY to become a Freak.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

[b][color=green]hahaha:cool:come what may:)nice sharing:globe:[/b][/color]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what if add new rank higher than superfriendster :lol: name it more sophisticated & superior... that ranked would be much cooler! hehehe... im a promoter :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, I guess it's best that we don't say the total post to have that rank but many know it now becase when they see a newbie they know that the next is ftalker hast a post of 100 and so on and so forth.. I suggest that the admin won't show the total post of a certain mem so no one will know how many amount of post to gainthat rank and spamming [b]PREVENTED[/b]
wilfrend
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow! Cool :thumbsup: Someday, I want to be a FriendsterFreak =)
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks For You're Info Mod.. I Wanna Be SuperFriendster!!.. Thank You Agen.. :D
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wow you gonna really try hard!! sis go go go *SORRY FOR THE OT*
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wows.. rank huh? it's so cool.. i wanna to have such rank!
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee.... superfriendster ait? hahaha aim for teh title! lols
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for posting this! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It really helps newbies like me! I'm very happy b'coz I dunno the rankings and I'm confused..! FriendsterAddict is ok for me.. But I will aim higher =)

Last edited by beary_cute (2008-10-30 08:53:42)

Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 p0sting this...:P ur p0st help me a l0t....=)

Last edited by Warlord_marc06 (2008-10-30 10:13:58)

trojandave
» n00b
1969-12-31

so i just stated that for everyone to know where those ranks came from. okay, my bad again. Last edited by aRies049 tnx 4 p0sting this... ur p0st help me a l0t....
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My rank has changed, i'm a [i]Friendster talker[/i] now. :thumbsup:[/b]
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oopz... im searching for this Topic ;) at last I found it=)
xoxoemochiq-mhay chan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wish i can be super fs... =)=)=)=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a [i]Friendster Addict[/i] now, dat's fast. =D[/b]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now my querries bout the ranking is finally answered.. thanks a lot.
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i see.. so these are the rankings.. thanks for the info
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My rank accelerates to [i]Friendster Maniac[/i] now huh. :D [/b]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aa ok. im friendstertalker. but that means after 100 post i'll be FSaddict or not? how many post should i be post if i wanted to be FSaddict?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy