• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

outrageouswriter
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Can i just ask what is the highest rank here on Ftalk?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

[quote=outrageouswriter;#3621669;1275889481]Can i just ask what is the highest rank here on Ftalk?[/quote] • Made in FTalk , next time read the first post ;) because we don't tolerate spoon feeding.
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3621678;1275890077]we don't tolerate spoon feeding.[/quote] don`t be rude to others especially to noobs. Bear that in mind.
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3622807;1275919817]don`t be rude to others especially to noobs. Bear that in mind.[/quote] Nice :lol3:
-Trajano-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Maybe i need to be active here to achieve a higher rank. :lol3:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-Trajano-;#3628716;1276262908]Maybe i need to be active here to achieve a higher rank. :lol3:[/quote] Yes you should....but thats does not matters lol........no use withh higher rank but attitude sucks.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I can't wait =D I want to be an Elite :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy