• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

I just wanna add. Maybe some of you are curious about those who gain the special ranks. Hehehe.. With some explores and very little knowledge, I found them all! :P Lemme write them down here. Btw, this has been written before, but without link. I'll provide you with the links so you can view their public profile. :cool: [quote]Avatar Master: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=em0chiq11][b]em0chiq11[/b][/url] Signature Master: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=18988][b]D' Angelo[/b][/url] Smexy CSS Queen: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=16402][b]forsakendoll[/b][/url] CSS Master: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Tazmaine][b]Tazmaine[/b][/url] Overlay Expert: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=FeenQueGurL_08][b]FeenQueGurL_08[/b][/url][/quote] And there's a new rank for the latest drawing contest. He's the winner of this contest. :D This is the [url=http://theftalk.com/t47374-Drawing-contest.html][b]Drawing Contest[/b][/url] I mean. [quote]Drawing Master: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=wondering_ed][b]wondering_ed[/b][/url][/quote] Members voted for the contestants in [url=http://theftalk.com/t50256-Choose-your-next-drawing-master!.html][b]Choose your next drawing master![/b][/url] As you can see there, the winner got 62% of vote. =):thumbsup: And the conclusion goes in the thread [url=http://theftalk.com/t51664-welcoming-our-new-drawing-master!-%3AD.html][b]Welcoming our new drawing master![/b][/url] Now, there's a contest running. It's still in progress, I think. The name of the contest is [url=http://theftalk.com/t51692-friendstertalk-math-whiz.html][b]FriendsterTalk Math Whiz[/b][/url]. It's said that the winner will get a [u]unique title[/u]. I don't know whether it's rank or something, but it should be fun! If it's a real rank, what would it be? [i]Math Whiz?[/i]

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-12-11 02:58:48)

giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

tnx for this :D i like to be signature master :D but its impossible :D i think im the youngest ftalker here :D :penguin: :penguin: i want to be friendsterwhiz :D i want that rank :D by the way :D tnx for this... i learned so much from here :D tnx..
hannaj18
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing ms. yuna.. help me understand more =)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]We won't post "how many post count to get This Rank or That Rank" to prevent spammers.[/quote] -the best idea. hahahaha! thanks for this. i sooo wanna be an elite!:eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: wow.. thankz 4 sharing it .xd !!!!!

Last edited by _ryl_ (2008-12-15 03:07:17)

-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oww.now i understand wat is a cursed member! LOL
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think it's better not to include the number of posts.
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woW! i didnt know that ders a superfriendster =) anyway tnx for sharing dis
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FArerA]:arrow: i think it's better not to include the number of posts.[/quote] that is why the number of posts is not included in the ranking =)
dresti_cool
» n00b
1969-12-31

Owwh, thank you for sharing this... As a newbie, it's helping me so much :D it means that I am still having a little post and just registered, huh? :lol: hahaha, that's okay... btw, I am Dresti, just registered some minutes ago... Hope we can be good friends... Very nice to meet ya!
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first i want to be a moderator! :D [spoiler]i know that so impossible! :D[/spoiler] ahahaaa jk! :D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. :penguin: gotta have some more post to become a SuperFriendster. haha. tnx 4 this thread. it's helpful.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wow new rank?? that's cool!!! everybody will xurely loev it,.,. tanxooo por this,.,. :D :D[/b]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the info about the rank thanks for sharing :wow:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to be superfriendster someday! :lol::lol: --anyways, thanks for the info sis.;)
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm just curious, what event can member get the rank Smexy CSS Queen? Is it fron layout contests?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^Dat's ryt, [i]Forsakendoll[/i] has dat rank, coz she won d best in Css layout contest b4. :) [/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoooooooa! now i nkow, wat rank should i want to be... :)
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a newbie. big help. :o uhh. long way to go to reach the superfriendster. it requires more work! HAHA! :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]• CSS Master • Signature Master • Overlay Expert • Avatar Master • Smexy CSS Queen[/quote] But Rie.. How about the drawing master?=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:04

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy