• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Thanks for explaining the different kinds of ranks. [b]OT:[/b] [i]Non related posts deleted.[/i]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

[quote=bhebhiej]Why is it better to not include the number of posts? Just curious. :question:[/quote] coz members might spam and spam just to get the desired rank. =) [quote=darylldelfin]so what rank in we can activate invisible mode ? :rolleyes: are there benefits that they can acheive when they acheive certain ranks ? :rolleyes:[/quote] :arrow: [b]read this post from admin:[/b] [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to User CP -> Privacy. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in here if you find any error on this function. Thank you.[/quote] what can they achieve? .. oh well .. i always believe that the higher the rank the more respect you get coz you know the rules and is more familiar to ftalk.. though it doesn't apply now. i see members with bigger ranks but are still spammers. they are discouraging :thumbsdown: :penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ducheszv[/b] Ahhh....ok....true, that makes sense. =)
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice post!! now everyone knows! about ranking!! wish to be higher rank in this forums somedaY!! :)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for posting the information about "rankings". In my opinion, I believe that ranks should not be attained only by the number of posts, but by the joining date as well. Newbies and other members have always the tendency to spam or post some non-sense "blah-blah" only to increase their post counts, consequently increasing their ranks.. I, myself, accept the fact that I am always tempted to post in some non-sense games only to have my post increase, but as much as possible, I am trying to avoid that. This attitude is hard to reject, we all know that. Although, if I posted seriously in some "real" topics, it's really something valuable and related. This is only my opinion, "ranks should be based not only on the number of posts but also in accordance to the joining date..." Thanks and God Bless us all. Jie
Pops
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh, I like the Smexy thingy.
'-' Lusiana '-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a question about "reputation" what is that thing? why do guys have a lots of reputation.. and my reputation is ~ what is that means ?
smoochey
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for posting the ranks, I'm always curious what rank am I next.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-' Lusiana '-']i have a question about "reputation" what is that thing? why do guys have a lots of reputation.. and my reputation is ~ what is that means ?[/quote] This one might give you a clue: http://theftalk.com/t4726-The-%2ANEW%2A-Reputation-System.html
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-' Lusiana '-']i have a question about "reputation" what is that thing? why do guys have a lots of reputation.. and my reputation is ~ what is that means ?[/quote] Yep, just refer to the link that aRies provided. Your repu is ~ because you're still a newbie and nobody knows you yet. If you're nice and helpful and don't spam and flame, you'll get +repu. [b]@Jie[/b] I agree with that, too. :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At '-' Lusiana '-' you can also encounter alot of troubles with this reputation system. It's somewhat chaotic hehehe[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img] Topic: Nice topic hope someday staff will implement higher than Superfriendster[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for this. it's really helpful :thumbsup: but, are there superfriendster here? i also wanna ask, what's the difference between the cursed member and the banned one? thanks before ;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]what's the difference between the cursed member and the banned one?[/quote] Cursed is temporary for a set time period. Banned is simply that :o
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@PEPPERMINT[/b] Cursed status means (I believe) that you have to suffer through "pop up ads" for a set period of time, just as bro Bob said, and if you get banned, your IP address is banned and you will not be able to return to Ftalk from the computer that you are using.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. now i know the ranks...:lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@xPEPPERMINTx yes they're only few. Maybe someday they will implement higher rank like [b]MegaFriendster[/b] hehehe:)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice, thanks for the info.. I was trying to figure this out a couple of months ago when i had just joined & it wasn't here... Alot of newbies are reaching really high amount of posts by spamming, Which I know cannot be monitored every second. That being said, i try to help out for the forum's sake. So when I do see those who spam or w/e, i'll give them a warning or if not report it. I highly agree with Kuya Jie's statement :thumbsup:

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-01 17:37:59)

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so.. thanks for this.. i've seen Avatar Master-emochiq11 Siggy Master-d_an6elo CSS master-Tazmaine Smexy CSS Queen-forsakendoll Overlay Master-FeenQueGurL_08 nice.!!Congratz!
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing.. i know now.. y others have d rank of.. cursed sumthing lyk dat..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wish i could be a super friendster or an elite! hehehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32

[ 14 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy