• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

What about the "[b]ultimate friendster rank[/b]"? lol.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-07 21:21:27)

shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

I'm not sure if i can get high ranks, but what's important is that i can help people in this forum.. :)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=meng.o3]HyperFriendster sounds cool[/quote] Agree meng, sounds better than superfriendster..you need to be hyper to reach the number of post :lol: [quote=merx7ii]can you also post how many posts are needed for the corresponding ranks?[/quote] That info will not be posted to prevent members from spamming just in increase their ranks =)[/quote] -oooh! i see. good point. thanks bob! :):thumbsup:
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when do i stop being a newbie?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lakeflower]when do i stop being a newbie?[/quote] That time will come soon, just be a productive member of the forum making approicate comments and post. =) Just remember don't spam or you could get cursed :o

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-09 12:07:38)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thank you for listing 'um all haha now i know my next rank and what was my previous ranks
teguh0203
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]:arrow: Special ranks can be achieved if a member wins a certain contest in Contests and Events section. • CSS Master • Signature Master • Overlay Master • Avatar Master • Smexy CSS Queen[/quote] last week i see [url=http://theftalk.com/p=FeenQueGurL_08]overlay expert[/url] how about it?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the Overlay Master is the Overlay Expert. Maybe she just forgot bout it.
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing that, but for me doesn't matter what your rank is as long as you enjoy being here, thanks Bob...your soon...really came soon enough

Last edited by lakeflower (2008-08-10 12:08:18)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]ahmm this is just a suggestion.. I think you should further explain the ranking.. like saying how many post you should have to be ranked like this and like that... cause many of my friends whom I invited to join ftalk were asking how many posts they need to be like Friendstertalker.. addict.. maniac... etc... well.. just a suggestion..[/b][/color]
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.tnx for this !! .i have posted a topic .i'm asking for how do ftalkers can get to the next rank !! .tnx yah !! =) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aztiemarubo][/quote] SPAMMER. Not to mention, your signature is composed of unofficial Ftalk language! PLEASE READ THE RULES, PERSON (unknown gender)!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]ahmm this is just a suggestion.. I think you should further explain the ranking.. like saying how many post you should have to be ranked like this and like that... cause many of my friends whom I invited to join ftalk were asking how many posts they need to be like Friendstertalker.. addict.. maniac... etc... well.. just a suggestion..[/quote] Try reading the previous posts in this thread. it has been discussed before.
vincent2nd
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]• FriendsterNewbie • FriendsterTalker • FriendsterAddict • FriendsterManiac • FriendsterGeek • FriendsterFreak • FriendsterAgent • FriendsterWhiz • FriendsterElite • SuperFriendster[/quote] what will i do to reach that rank
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Follow the rules and post in the forum. :D
rheinonimous18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vincent2nd]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude wrote: • FriendsterNewbie • FriendsterTalker • FriendsterAddict • FriendsterManiac • FriendsterGeek • FriendsterFreak • FriendsterAgent • FriendsterWhiz • FriendsterElite • SuperFriendster what will i do to reach that rank[/quote] This rank depends upon the number of posts you have, but always remember to follow the rules where you would post. Post in the right thread and stick to the topic. :D although im a newbie here, i have experience in other forums.
cornchipz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to be a super friendster =D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]pls delete this one. this post is actually a mistake :wallbash:[/quote] As you request. (:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

is there a chance for us to be mods?.haha...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Norikonichan]Hey As cicatrizes :D :thumbsup: someday you will be a superfriendster^_____^ :D[/quote] like in the next 7 years! by that time, i might have my own family already. :D so how do you get that promoter,moderator thing? just curious. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:56

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy