• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

[quote=hanabi_suigintou]i see only 3 person taht has been a superfriendster[/quote] me too! chipster sir bobcar and linnie? not sure..
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

thanks sis yuna^^ nice post. now i know the friendster-rankings =)
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cool rankings :thumbsup:
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for that info.. for now.. i'm a friendstertalker.. can't wait to be a friendster addict!~
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for the information! now i know which one is which :D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahhaha LOL nice rankings.. but i think the highest is the moderators XD and then retired mods then super FS!! ahaha but except the almighty ADMIN!!! :ninja:
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for the info :D wanna reach FriendsterFreak :):thumbsup:
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deppink][b]i wanna be superfriendster someday!!!hehe...[/color][/b]
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thaks for that now we all know :)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

like this forum.... thanks for the newss!!
TenmaTsukamoto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm only FTalker so I want to reach higher Rank :)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=TenmaTsukamoto;#3560096;1272869513]I'm only FTalker so I want to reach higher Rank :)[/quote] you should post and posts..:D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info, I'll post more so I can achieve what rank I want.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am now a FTalkWhiz then next is Elite =D I think I need to be more active so I can reach higher Ranks :woohoo:
maling_boys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hemm i'm gonna be ftalkfreak
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

So these are the ranks. Hmm, I'm still a Geek. :) Lookin' forward to get to the next level, though :)
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I just transformed to Freak, thanks to Kuya Brye for informing me. =D
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

new Whiz here :D Whizzer. xD
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Next target is SuperFTalker. :lol3: Meaning I need to post more. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b] ^ Now Im on my way to Made in FTalk. the superior rank. :)[/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:43

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy