• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

mark5818
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

thx for the infos...^_^
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

I want to very much down to promoter But I was lazy to posting
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow...I don't know if I can ever be Superfriendster.... =| Well maybe in a few years[5] or so... :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm sooo happy that I finally made it to FriendsterGEEK. Now, I want to really accomplish being an Elite or a Whiz :D :thumbsup:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info's.. hehehe wanabe a SuperFriendster sumday!
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey... it's very helpful for us... thnx...!
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep...this inos are very helpful... :o
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm really excited to be a FriendsterFreak for some reason, haha :lol:
Berastagi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

o0o0o0o0o0o tanks your sharing i love rules hahahahahahaha
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oohh.. i see. so that's how it works. well, i wanna be a mod. LOLz :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i wanna be superfriendster someday..maybe next year i'll made it..
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

now i know!wanna be a super friendster.but i'll try!
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

who is the avatar master and signature master :question:
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this!:D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]who is the avatar master and signature master :question:[/quote] the avatar master is eMochiq11 aka HARU then the sig master is D'angelo.. ;) avoid replies liek that [b]dyesie013[/b] =|
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hope i'll be superfriendster..can't wait..;)

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-10-21 14:31:04)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D waAaAaw ds is great I want to be a Mod someday.. hahaha.. =):thumbsup:
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for this.....im confused but now im not confused ^^
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow . i want to be a superfriendster someday! thanks for sharing .
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. alot of newbie are now informed about that.. keepafe marQ
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 9 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy