• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Pyu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

I really need to gain up my posts to improve my rank.
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

[quote=Pyu]I really need to gain up my posts to improve my rank.[/quote] yep..me too...:D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why the angry face?i believe mods can only refer members who they think are qualified to be a mod.,but i think it's all into sir admin's hands on who will become a mod. :cool:[/quote] very well said siz mabel... =):thumbsup: its still up to admin.. whom to chose as mods ;) =)
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]^ lol!...:D...xD[/quote] please respect the thread. don't post unnecessary things. :idea: i noticed that many newbies is spamming just to improve their ranks.. tsktsk. :thumbsdown:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mar_bilicious]:idea: i noticed that many newbies is spamming just to improve their ranks.. tsktsk. :thumbsdown:[/quote] ^ur right, but Mods can see those things and it has always a corresponding actions!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]awww..sis don't be angry. :D and by the wat,that is a spam.^ :P @T: i wanna be superfriendster,.,maybe next year? :lol:[/b]
amerduck
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. im still newbie here.. hope i will be superfriendster...
Suzarin
» n00b
1969-12-31

I've been waiting for this information to come out!
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still a long way to go to became a superfriendster.. btw thanks 4 d info
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=( hmm... wow! so i must be really active to attain higher rank.. hihi! ^^ :o *a very long way to go*
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]wait... why do mods had 3000+ posts?..i mean it takes 10,000+ posts to be a mod right???[/b]:retard: [b] i saw some mods that are only having 3000+ posts...i forgot the name...[/b]

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-09-30 06:21:34)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]wait... why do mods had 3000+ posts?..i mean it takes 10,000+ posts to be a mod right???:retard:[/quote] [b]post count is not a basis in being a mod. read the previous page.,coz there's an explanation on how to be a mod., admin is the one who will choose who he/she think has the capability on how to be a mod. others apply for that rank and some others are referred to by other mods. ^________^[/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

where can i see the required no. of post in each rank?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]where can i see the required no. of post in each rank?[/quote] [b]it was posted here before but it was removed coz most members who knows the post count needed in achieving a certain rank tend to spam around the forum in order to acquire a certain number of post count. ^__________^ [/b]
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I wish to be an admin someday. hehe. lolx. ^^[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]wait... why do mods had 3000+ posts?..i mean it takes 10,000+ posts to be a mod right???:retard: i saw some mods that are only having 3000+ posts...i forgot the name... Last edited by leslie815 (Yesterday 18:21:34)[/quote] read our previous posts siz.. ;)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info. It helps a lot. I wish to be a moderator but i dont know if i can attain that such respect from others.
Stardusters
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can you please put the posts beside the ranks, to be more specific or so..?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Stardusters]Can you please put the posts beside the ranks, to be more specific or so..?[/quote] :arrow: we dont post the number of posts just to obtain/have a new rank to avoid Spammers... =|

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-03 09:13:58)

recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

So, those are the rankings here :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing the info to us, it's truly helpful especially to us, the noobs :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy