• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Black_Goth
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

thank make altogether finally I can make begrounds by xself without support all of you I cannot like this again I render thanks =) :thumbsup: :| :thumbsup: ;] :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :angry: :thumbsup: :doubt: :thumbsup:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

tnx por shairin.. it helps..
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

goal: Superfriendster :) hahah.. joke :P thanksz for the info--
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!.. can u include the number of post? just wanna know the number of posts.. :D
art_phil2005@hotmail.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]thanks for sharing!.. can u include the number of post? just wanna know the number of posts..[/quote] i remember reading this with No. of post before, i guess thats the right thing to do!coz somebody might get so excited of being a super friendster and just keep on posting none sense answers or wat eva!!!Good Job Here Mod:thumbsup:

Last edited by art_phil2005@hotmail.com (2008-08-25 11:44:27)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tenx for the info =) kip seyp!
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] i wanna be a superfriendster a day hahaha don't wanna be a cursed member again [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh.now i know.hehe:)
ianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow:o i wish to get d super friendster.. although im actually a member here.. a long ago.. but sadly to say dat.. i cannot open my 2 accounts here.. i already forgot my password and username..:lol: thanks for d info.. kip posting..=)
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow.. can you give me some examples on rules that is being violated by a cursed member??? tnx...=(
y4sir
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

somedat I want to be a [b]superfriendster[/b] and I dont want to be promoter before I have superfriendster :lol::thumbsup:
jamesfamador
» n00b
1969-12-31

much wishing about that too!! :o :penguin:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my!i didnt know about - • CSS Master • Signature Master • Overlay Expert • Avatar Master • Smexy CSS Queen
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Spamming and Off-Topic much? --- Thanks Yuna.Cool.I wanna be an Elite. :D
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks coz explain ambout this ranking...hehehe...
eMoTaLk
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my rank is newbi.....!
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow.. Wish to be Superfriendster one day :lol:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wew tnx fer sharing!!..
Pix
» n00b
1969-12-31

So, I'm gonna be [b]Friendstertalker[/b] if I have 100 posts, right? :/
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Phew, I need to have alot of posts to get rid of this FriendsterNewbie rank.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 11 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy