• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

honest_liar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

nice to learn all these things.. tnx for letting us know..
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

waaah! Loooooooooooongway to become a super friendster. but i'll be.. someday. :D i'm curious.. bout the mods. how did a moderator become a moderator? :eh: is it selected or are they voted or something... :P ^ just wonderin' =)
x_hersheys_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hope I can also be • SuperFriendster *but it's hard to be.. I'm still newbie! eeerrr...
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow!.......nice!...:D:D:D
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes I have a question, Uhh,How do you get the Rank Avatar master? I'm just curious,I just haven't really heard of that..
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow thanks sist yuna now, i'm whiz
aFgHInZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. its cool system.. :D:D:D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tweaktweakers]Yes I have a question, Uhh,How do you get the Rank Avatar master? I'm just curious,I just haven't really heard of that..[/quote] As far as I know, such title was acquired from winning a certain contest, in that case, I believe it's the Avatar Contest. God bless.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tweaktweakers]Yes I have a question, Uhh,How do you get the Rank Avatar master?[/quote] jieduck is correct those type ranks are rewards for winning contest in the forum :D
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow i wish i could be FRIENDSTER ELITE... [spoiler]tnx[/spoiler]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I really want to know how FTalk members become Moderators, too.
iMeme
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is great for members who want to know, what rank they're next.
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhmm.. can you also post the needed number of posts?? :D just a suggestion .. =):thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]I really want to know how FTalk members become Moderators, too.[/quote] [b]they apply for that rank.[/b] :D [quote=mhedge]uhmm.. can you also post the needed number of posts?? :D just a suggestion .. =):thumbsup:[/quote] [b]it was posted before but the mods took it off coz if the members know the post number required for each rank they might just spam and spam just to achieve a certain number of posts.[/b] =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tweaktweakers]Yes I have a question, Uhh,How do you get the Rank Avatar master? I'm just curious,I just haven't really heard of that..[/quote] we had a contest here in ftalk last year.. for the avatar master... and ftalk members were the ones who voted... siz haru was the winner... for the avatar master... :) [quote=jmaex3]I really want to know how FTalk members become Moderators, too.[/quote] some mods applied...but others were referred by other mods... :) others... i think admin had his own choices/reasons on whom to chose i think ahehe :P

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-19 09:05:56)

yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. friendster elite is enough... =)
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NOW I KNOW. THANKS FOR SHARiNG ! :) i need to post more ! and more haha !
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]they apply for that rank. :D[/quote] [quote=kristina16]some mods applied...but others were referred by other mods... :) others... i think admin had his own choices/reasons on whom to chose i think ahehe :P[/quote] OHHH OK :D thanks for the info ladies =]
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

phew.haha tnxx for this info :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=~~merwinlloyd_bagunas~~]is the mod can promote a member that who will become a mod :angry:[/quote] [b]why the angry face?i believe mods can only refer members who they think are qualified to be a mod.,but i think it's all into sir admin's hands on who will become a mod. [/b]:cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 9 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy