• ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

[quote=toinkz101]is there a chance for us to be mods?.haha...[/quote] For now, i guess it's a no. ftalk currently has enough moderators to keep the forum clean and organized. [quote=As cicatrizes]so how do you get that promoter,moderator thing? just curious.[/quote] for the promoter rank, proceed here: http://theftalk.com/t6034-Referral-System.html for the moderator rank: http://theftalk.com/t8532-Do-you-want-to-be-a-moderator%3F.html
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

[quote=aRies04991]For now, i guess it's a no. ftalk currently has enough moderators to keep the forum clean and organized.[/quote] haha..okay thx!..someday i wish i could be a mod!..:D
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow. wish i cud be superfriendster someday. ty for that info. :o
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh....thanks for the information about ranking!!! tanx a lot!!!:lol:=D:D
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. very complete rank.. i wish i obtain become a superfriendster soon.. XD.. tnx for sharing ms. yuna
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow, for a newbie like me,,, i've a long way to go...
naomi_kateline12
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]im a newbie..how many pst do i need to improve my rank[/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maritagueco]wow, for a newbie like me,,, i've a long way to go...[/quote] just stay active, but pls follow the rules, as time goes on, you will eventually attain any rank you wish. Good luck!
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...i already know now..:D
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

finally.... i know it.. can u tell how many post influece da rank?...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=suddendeath]can u tell how many post influece da rank?...[/quote] That will not be posted to prevent members from spamming just to gain rank =)
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]That will not be posted to prevent members from spamming just to gain rank =)[/quote] thx 4 ur info...sorry for asking like that.....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=suddendeath]thx 4 ur info...sorry for asking like that.....[/quote] No problem, you can sort of determine by watching other members ranks and their number of post :eh:
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]No problem, you can sort of determine by watching other members ranks and their number of post :eh:[/quote] clever...im trying to do that....thx....;)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be ranked. i want higher than the whiz. but i dont kno why. huuhuhuhu.!
art_phil2005@hotmail.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha this is so nice, well I'd rather choose to stay as newbee for a long time, than be a super....as in super spammer~!!! =) just to be on top!!!:penguin:
adonis43ver
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh i always ignore the rank because what i'm looking for are answers to my questions and what i'm looking for is helping others... share and use
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the infos.. :D
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoah...... i still have a long way to go.... hehehe.....lol:o anyways thx for the info... add me up :arrow: http://friendster.com/samtampus
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In case, if there are some members who want to know the rankings in forum. Since member list isn't available to members. I shall post this one. Here's FTalk Rankings: [quote]:arrow: You will get di

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy