• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole away the one you love .. Lol) what/how will you curse him/her ..??? Note: This game serves only for fun .. Not to insult evrybody whom posting here .. hehe .. Next poster, im ready for your curse. . =D

Last edited by viruz84 (2008-08-05 05:12:47)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

u will turn into a frog..!![lol]:lol:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

hmmmff. . if thats the case, ill turn you into a giant mosquito .. bwahahaha
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kyaaa~~ dont be lyk dat..hahaha.. i will turn you into a monster..!!bwahahahaha
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill turn you into a monkey withoutt ears .. nyahahaha ..
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

without ears huh.,? im going to turn u into vidoo doll...hahahaha
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhmm.. i'll give u 8 hands.. 1 leg.. and three heads! with different faces.. :P:P :lol::lol::lol: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-08-08 01:32:45)

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all her body parts that has a pair will become one. :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]youll have more than 10 eyes .. mwahaha. .its like a pineapple .. .hehe[/align]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i am going turn u into a turtle which has 25 feet.!
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that your nose will be located near bellow your butthole... :ninja:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm gonna turn u into a ogle! :thumbsup: hehe :)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]you shall become Pucca for eternity!![/b] :eh: (is that really a curse for [u]you[/u]?)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im gonna turn you into beast...and only a kiss with 100 yrs older than you could bring you back...;)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i'll make you my toilet! [b]FOREEVER!!![/b] =D=D=D [b]PEACE!!![/b]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-08-08 22:12:39)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'm gonna turn you into a microphone until someone sings using you from their heart, by then you can go back to your old self. :eh:
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahhh.... i'll hypnotize you!! Be my slave forever!!! hahaha
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]i will turn you into a flying octopus that doesnt knoe how to fly .. hahahah ..[/align]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a virus that kills a stupid person! :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill wash out all the memories stored in your brain .. youll never "alala" all that happened b4 .. :evil:

Last edited by viruz84 (2008-08-09 03:03:41)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy