• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

I'll turn you to be one of my slaves. =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

I will make him an umbrella so I can leave here :penguin: peace out :Dv
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I will turn you into a rain drop. :cloud:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into this ---> shit lol.. peace..
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a one-eyed monster. =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Curse you so You wont have any Bf Forever!=D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]I'll Curse you so You wont have any Bf Forever![/quote] aww. too bad. :( haha. :D ^I will turn you into a beast. =D
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i will curse them to become fleeriders =D
babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

in that case i will turn you into a pixel,,, ur just a pixel hahahhaha=D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll turn u into a chocolate and i'll eat you...=D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#DB2645]i'll turn you into a wildrose..no one can touch u, juz one prick of ur thorn dey'll die..^_^[/color]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a little pink pig for the rest of your life..
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll ban you in friendstertalk so i won't see you anymore =D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a giant monster..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I'll turn you into a dumb princess...[/b][/color]
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

grrrr.. i wanna b a princess but not dumb!..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: >>>I'll turn you into a Vampire! =D=D=D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ =D @[b]T[/b] i'll curse you to serve me as my maid forever ;)
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll curse you to be a chocolate...LoL:lol::lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll curse you to have a big big head like the anime in your siggy...
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into giant christmas tree.. since christmas is coming.. lol :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy