• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Deximo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i will turn you into a giant pig .. hakhak .. oink
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i'll turn you into :arrow: shit
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:oi will turn you into a lizard that talks ..
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a virus... no comment.. hehehe :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a coin....... haha
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you in this :arrow: :penguin:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a socks... hehehe :lol: partner of your shoes... :P
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a lollipop! =D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.a.chicken.and.try.to.eat.yah.. [spoiler]wonder.hw.will.that.taste.human chicken...yummm[/spoiler]
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink]..i wiLL tUrn u to a dOg.. aNd iLL tAke cAre of u ^^[/color]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Funny one .. I'll curse u into a monkey, then u'll send to Africa :lol:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll turn you to be a mosquito...:P=D=D
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a monkey..^^ hehe! want some bananas? :D:thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll curse you with a giant hairy mole on the side of your lip :O =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into an old lady :o
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I will turn u into a stink Orangutan.. :o =D=D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i'll turn you into a Half Dog and Half Frog, :O That's a new specie.. =D :wallbash:

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-07 23:40:14)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^i wil turn u into a gigantic ensaymada :lol: coz i'm sooo hungry [/b] =D [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/foodanddrink18.gif[/img][/url]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I dubb you to turn into a massive siopao cause im hungry too :lol:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a huge cake .. coz today is mah bday.. hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy