• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i'll curse u to turn into an ant! :lol: so that i could pinch u!. :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

curse with never ending pain and suffering
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill turn you into a spit bowl, ill spit on you everyday... :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

curse you until you die with agony
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a mouse! =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

curse you with undending pain and suffering. . . fumo. . .
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

curse u into rainbow..=D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a pig. :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

curse to unluckiness for life . .. fufufu
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOL. :lol: HAHAHA! i'll turn you into this :arrow: :penguin::penguin:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fufufu ... I will turn you to a real life bontakun, , , fumo. ..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i'll turn you into an onion =D=D=D=D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aw. . . turn you to an emo-mushroom . . . fufu. ..

Last edited by secrec (2008-12-03 21:43:57)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i'll turn you in a book. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

turn you to a deathnote. . . fufuf. . .
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a cp.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

turn you to a monster ... fufufu
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'll turn you into a beast =D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into an elephant.. ahaha.. with a very long nose.. lol
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'll turn you into a cat that is barking =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy