• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i will make you nose so high ... haha
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i'll turn you into this -----------------------------------------------------------> [img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj184/befje/smileys/gtssmiley6.gif[/img]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will make your tongue diagonal... haha
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into this ----------> [img]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/hunterneary/smileys/sponge2.gif[/img]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a mannequin hekhek :P
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into this --------------> [img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii8/janlvtt/Smileys/chkn.gif[/img]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will make your eyes quadruple.. nyay.. lol
altriza_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i will make u a grass so that a cow will eat you..! ..jeh jeh..=D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into an ogle.. hakhka.. peace..
Aez_
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a green nose-living beast~!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into an ogre [img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii8/janlvtt/Smileys/envy.gif[/img]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i will turn you into this>>>>>[img]http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatanimalareyouquiz/cow.png[/img]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into this ---------> [img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii8/janlvtt/Smileys/cheer2.gif[/img]
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm,.. i will turn you into a pig with 8 legs,..lolz peace!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn into a fish without fins :O
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i'll turn u into a beast in beauty and the beast..LOL~=D[/align]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll give you the biggest castle in the whole wide world then.. you're duty is to always clean and clean and clean..=D:D <that's an easy one.>
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ill make you bald. lolz hahahha =D

Last edited by jheneko (2008-10-10 23:14:23)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a hairless cat..=D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ahahaha nice one. hahahha :lol: curse!! ill make a hair out of you.. so i could use it if you curse me as a hairless cat. wakokokok :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy