• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]I'll turn u into ukoi's heart~~v[/quote] watda!!! :wallbash: i'l turn u into a statue,.u cant curse anymore =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

ill turn u into stone the i threw u far away hahaha
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]i'l turn u into a statue,.u cant curse anymore =D[/quote] I still can curse any1 here~~=D ^I curse u into a Paint~ Nippon paint~~=Dv

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-12-04 06:28:24)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . I will Curse you paintfully. . .
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll curse you into MRrian's webcam lmao :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

curse you back. . .
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

curse you to be a monkey :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will curse you to be my toilet forever.. nyahahaha. !! =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll curse you into virus =D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill turn you into a kangaroo.. :lol:
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll curse you to be a dumb dog...hee hee
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll curse to be a napkin? u kno, ladies napkin.. =D=D piz yah :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a monkey. haha
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will let worms eat your raw body..rawr :penguin:
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll curse you to be a stupid babboon...:D
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll curse you to ROT IN HELL!!!! =D :evil: :mad: :angry: ROT IN HELL!!
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill curse you so you'll fall on your knees everytime you heard your name :P
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'll curse you so everytime you post,you will feel the pain of a thousand knifes! =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

curse not to be unloved every time you will see a guy it will be a stalker. . .:lol: .. .fumoffu
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

curse you to be one of the three musketeers .. haha .. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy