• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i'll turn you into this :arrow: :norose:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

sablay......hi kayg ^__^ [b]@T: i wil turn u into french fries.......i'm hungry agen[/b] :lol::lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-09 01:37:10)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will turn you into a dead minokawa [i]kalaban kaya kita[/i] :P
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lol :lol: hi dhen [/b] :D [b]@t: i wil turn u also into a dead ek-ek[/b] :lol::P
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a powerpuff girl .. hakhak .. -peace- @kaygee.. tnx for the repu.. wakoko .. lol

Last edited by viruz84 (2008-10-09 01:47:04)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]sablay......hi kayg ^__^[/quote] hahaha! hi :paranoid: @topic: i'll turn you into :arrow: :penguin:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sablay! I will turn you into an anime or a cartoons like mojako :P

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-10-09 01:46:51)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]@kaygee.. tnx for the repu.. wakoko .. lol[/quote] NP bro [quote=dhen2x]I will turn you into an anime or a cartoons like mojako :P[/quote] hahaha! [img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii8/janlvtt/Smileys/anniem2.gif[/img] @topic: i'll turn you into a frog =D

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-10-09 01:52:56)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will make you into a cow ... moo.. haha
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i will turn u into candles.....so u cn mke ur wish..[/b] :eh: [b]hpi berfdei bro[/b] :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahah! lol! i'll turn you into a pig [img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/Mushkratt/Smileys/badrazz.gif[/img] *oink!

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-10-09 01:56:02)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will turn you into a monster... hahaha :D peace bro ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into this :arrow: [img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/Mushkratt/Smileys/crazy.gif[/img]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a xmas tree.. xmas is getting near.. hehe
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]i'll turn you into this :arrow:[/quote] hahaha :lol: t: i will turn you into a piece of cake! happy birthday bro ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]i will turn you into a xmas tree.. xmas is getting near.. hehe[/quote] hahaha!lol @topic: i'll turn you into a cat meow*
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will make your neck very long.. !! haha
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]i will make your neck very long.. !! haha[/quote] arggh i'll turn you into this ----> [img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn293/ccwebcrap/Smileys/thanim014.gif[/img]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will turn you into a prison and [b]reclusion perpetua[/b] :P
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]I will turn you into a prison and reclusion perpetua :P[/quote] wah! [img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/Mushkratt/Smileys%202/thomg.gif[/img] lol i'll turn you into a mouse ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy