• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i will turn you to a head phone! hahaha
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i'll turn into a mouse pad!~ nyahahaha! =D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..lose emotions!! hahah.. that'd be fun
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll turn you into a rat!
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a very tiny dot (•) nyahaha
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]i will turn you into betty la fea .. hahaha ..[/align]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will turn you into toilet bowl!!! hahaha shit
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn u into a girl. *piz-awt*
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will make your nose flat.. bwahaha .. u cant breathe anymore . nyaahhh
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you'll turn into a frog!! hohohoho.. :)
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will turn him to a rat hahaha...
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will turn her into a heart that will never stop beating for her love
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue] @ My POV "I'll Turn you into a delicious chocolate like Majinbu did! =D" *washeeeeng* [/color][/b]
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i\ll curse u.. i'll turn u into a computerless, no everything person.. hehe.. peace..
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll turn u into a ...ahhhh...let me see..AHA!! I'll turn you into a [b]Toilet Bowl[/b] that's about the grossest thing I can think of [spoiler][b]Peace Ate ♥renray♥[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by aLeckS14 (2008-10-25 01:08:47)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a hot choco fudge.. nyak.. hahaha
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will turn into a mini monster! hahaha!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into elmo the 2nd .. haha
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will turn u into a frog w/a voice of a horse that eat elephant :thumbsup:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll turn you to be the one who carries the earth! bwhahahaha!!! =D world peace! :lol:v
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy