• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i will turn u into a insect..!!
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

^i will turn you into a one legged pig! hahahhaha~

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-08-09 08:12:01)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm gonna turn u into a vomit!! hehe :D
marielee_poison
» n00b
1969-12-31

I will turn you to a blackrat :lol:

Last edited by marielee_poison (2008-08-09 09:04:25)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn u to a small lizard with a face and long neck of a giraff :paranoid:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm gonna turn you into a cat forever until all fur in your body comes off. :D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im goin 2 drop u like a hot potato :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm gonna turn you into a [b]flying cow[/b]! =D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a speaking mouse computer .. hahaha =D
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a butanding!!!! =D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will make you smile and laugh forever! :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]smile and laugh forever ..?? thats hard !! ugghh .. Lol.. i will turn you into a giraffe with a short neck .. ahihih .. [/align]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn you in a Bugfly. ahahahah.
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will spell you to become a 10peso bill .. haha .. bLeeehh.. :P
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well. im gonna turn u into the 1 peso. harhar. im gonna change our national hero just for you. hehe.
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will turn u into a garbage :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

turn you into money and pay for somethin' :lol:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i will turn you into a pig with one eyes 3 nose 2 tails 2 legs plus with a stinky smell!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!=D=D[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

"snypzelle!! heres a sinigang na hipon "yummm!" peace offering! haha!!":D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will turn u into a mosquito
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy