• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

^ i'll curse him into a big donnut =D :lol: and i'll let everyone eat him hahaha =D
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i'll cursed them to become chocolate and eat them what boo did.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha .. i'll curse u into xmass ball :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll curse u into a frog =D=D=D=D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wud ? i'll curse you into horse =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll curse u into a pink teddy bear~~:D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill curse u into a flints mobile phone so ur oweiz with him ^^
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll curse u into ukoi's pc~ Hehee~~:D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]I'll curse u into ukoi's pc~ Hehee~~[/quote] noo i prefer to die heheh ill curse u into flints heart hahaha
lowegen
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahahah. may curse is simple..... ill cures u with all the unwanted things if your a boy ill give a vagina. and if your a grl i make urs a pennis.. but if yur a gay or tomboy.. well wala ka na ya labot sa listahan hahahahahahaha
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll curse you into a toilet paper.. :lol: :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rakzztar]noo i prefer to die heheh ill curse u into flints heart hahaha[/quote] Curse me~!! hurry up~!!:lol: ^I'll curse u into smiley face~=D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill curse u into flint's heart hahaha
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll curse you to gone from this thread =))
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll curse u into that cd~ *point to d cd that she hold~~=D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill curse ur hair :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill curse u into a vampire =D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l turn you into an ant! i'l step on you and ul die :lol:[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]i'l turn you into an ant! i'l step on you and ul die[/quote] ill turn u into an langaw hahahaha
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha~!! Meanie~~! I'll turn u into ukoi's heart~~=Dv
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy