• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

iana27
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

I will turn you into a giant Christmas BALL! Bwahaha! =D
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i will turn you to be a Santa Clause.....
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i] I will turn you to a running penguin :penguin: ............ [/color][/i]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm im in no mood for any serious curses so uhh, ill just turn you into a santa clause, dancing disturbia :] lol adik :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a slug =D=D=D=D=D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ooh evil :] ill remove one of your ears :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a fag. :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a tongue... a superdupermega large tongue :P
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OT:creepy an alive tongue :] ill turn dhen2x into a flying pig :] [spoiler]so your wings will hurt cause ur heavy :D[/spoiler] haha
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll cursed u into a Physics booX~!! hehe~~ like it~??:D:thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll curse you to be .. emm .. [spoiler]ice cream ?[/spoiler]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. love ice cream! i'll turn you into a big big big foot with a very bad odor.. wahaha <yuck>
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]i'll cursed u into a Physics booX~!! hehe~~ like it~??:D:thumbsup:[/quote] OT: a book? :] haha ohnoes, everyone will hate me. haha lol :P ^ill turn you into a wooly mammoth :D
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll turn u into a ..smiling 'grumpy..' hows that? lewl
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will cursed u to be a boy!!!!! :lol::lol:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^^please dont! :D lewl. i'll turn u into a running penguin..:penguin::penguin::penguin:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]a book? :] haha ohnoes, everyone will hate me. haha lol :P[/quote] I do love Physics~~:D:thumbsup: [b]^[/b]I'll Curse u into a [b]Rice[/b]~!! Everyone needs you~ hehee~~:lol:

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-11-25 16:18:49)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll curse u to be a witch =D :lol: (peace) :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A witch~?? You so mean~ So I'll turn u 2 a [b]Pumpkin[/b]~! =D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ow now ur a bad witch, well ok I'll just turn u to a princess! ok? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:10

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy