• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i'll give you a wig outta a horse's tail=D:D so that you won't take my hair..it's shampooed using dove..hahaha:lol::D
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

You'll stay human.. But i'll remove [b]ALL[/b] the hair in your body! Nyahahahaha..=D Peace! Just a game. :)

Last edited by gummifer (2008-10-11 00:13:57)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a stuff toy. w/ a rock inside so no one will hug you.=D=D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill make u turn into a giant frog princess.. lol
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

give you 10,000 feet ,no hands no mouth and 10 ears.=D:D
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a tissue paper! LOL. haha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Turn you into Your Math Teacher's Assistant! =D
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll turn you like your avatar hehehe:lol:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kyaa~ for yah.. you will always speak about anime and nothing else! =D *is that a curse?*
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]for u, u will look like ur avatar!-sweet curse! ahehehe..:)[/b][/align]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a maniquin.. hahaha
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a crazy monkey :lol::lol::lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into this :arrow: [img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/alien3.gif[/img]
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will turn you into this :arrow:shit
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a penguin and relpace this one oh :arrow: :penguin: [i]i think that pengu is damn tired[/i] :lol:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a really small lice.. hahaha!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into something cute and tiny, ---> shit hahah.. peace out..
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Force you to smash your head on a wall----->:wallbash: Sorry if it hurts. Don't mean it...
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll turn eu into that smiley! ^
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i will turn her to a cute teddy bear/ to a sweet and yummy lollipop.. haha.. just kidding.. =D :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy