• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

sarah_55meg
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

i will turn u into a pig!!!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

[b]x.XpandANimoriEX.x[/b] no double posting please ..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ur nose will turn into a big pumckin .. muahahah :evil:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will turn u into a giant frog.! haha
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'L turn you into a doll, can hear, can see can feel, CANT move, and i'L torture you.. haha!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]ill turn you int a huge book .. without body texts.. hahaha[/align]
Deximo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a piglet without a nose.. hahaha
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into an owl.. awooooo... :O
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you into a... slug... :wasted:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.hmm... turn you into your crush's hand!!..hehe... :penguin:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I'll turn you into a snai..ahahaha..:)[/b][/align]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ill bring you to the future!.. ahahhaah..
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll turn you into a toad :P
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i'll turn you into a butterfly! with one wings!
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill turn into a chaka doll (Ugly Doll) :lol: :lol: :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^i will turn u into a giant pie......coz i'm hungry....[/b][url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/foodanddrink18.gif[/img][/url]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

curse u 2 be an cockroach xD peace :D _v

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-03 04:34:47)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i'll make you a starving rat! :penguin:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will make you into a flying duck without wings .. hakhak..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll turn you into a fish without fins nyahahaha! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:24

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy