• ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Haha~~ Dats d best 1~!! N I'll turn u into a [b]Prince[/b]~!!:P "Marry me~!! Marry me~!!":eh: Wakakakakakaa~!!!:lol::lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

well thanks! now I'll turn u to a queen :eh: :lol:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll turn you to a king ? :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l turn u into magic carpet!! :lol:[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll turn u to a [b]cindrella[/b]. :eh: lol :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wow! i'll turn u into a castle where i live :lol:[/b]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will turn you to be my slave.... forever.. !! lol
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll turn u into book so i can read evry chapters of ur life..^_^
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll turn u into a Disc~ Hehe~~
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill turn you to a food. :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I shall turn you into ice.[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I shall turn u to a princess :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I shall turn you into a penguin. :penguin:[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

then I'll shall turn u to a cloud
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ill turn u into a snake :ninja:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill make you a [b]sushi[/b]!!!then ill eat you up!!!bwahahahaha!!!! :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll curse you into the butterfly :paranoid:
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill put u in that album ^^

Last edited by Ashtray (2008-11-28 10:42:40)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

il turn u into a punching bag, il punch u wen im bored!!! =D PEace bro!!! :lol: :thumbsup:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

curse you to death. . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Situation: If youre an evil witch =D :evil: (haha) and you are about to curse the person above you, for the reason she/he had done something wrong which you didnt like,( :crybaby: maybe he/she stole

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy