• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discussion about courses here. Give your idea and opinion about certain courses.. Now, what course do you think is good to take up nowadays??

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-05-11 23:44:38)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Currently BSHRM student :)
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

I really want to take up HRM when i graduated but since my brother is taking it too,i really don't know what to take! :doubt:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Me.. I Want To Take Nursing Or.. Something Like Comsci. ;)
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe... Tourism, Foreign Language or HRM...[/b]
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like to be a lawyer someday.. but it takes 8 - 10 yrs.. so I'll tke accountancy first.. and just continue to law someday.. :eh:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Before I took up computer science i wanted to take [b]" Culinary Arts "[/b] but the tuition fee is equivalent to one month of our expenses . Phone , Power Bill , and food so . i gotta finish this up , and i have to save money for culinary arts . . .
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ahaha, I Forgot To Tell You Guys That I Want To Take The Course Lawyer Too. wakoko. =D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-07-30 09:16:21)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tip for you guys.. [quote]you guys should be the one who'll decide on what course you'll pursue. don't follow me [i took nursing but my heart is in engineering] :wallbash:[/quote]
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Tip for you guys.. [quote]you guys should be the one who'll decide on what course you'll pursue. don't follow me [i took nursing but my heart is in engineering] :wallbash:[/quote] [/quote] [b]whaaattt? you must follow your own dreams whether your heart tells you what to do... great tip!![/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I took nursing coz that's my parents' wish for me..
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:wallbash: [b]too bad kuya nix..but just do your best to be the best in nursing.^^ me??? i want to take up medicine or bs.biology specializing genetics.. i so love it!!!![/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Woah.. medicine. hope you can endure that 10 year course [i'm not sure] just make sure that you really want the course
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yah but 10 years is too long!!!!wah!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: [/b]
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i really defend myself to my parents that i want my chosen course its not because that that course will earn you high salary its because that you love that course (; btw i want to take Food Technology...(then after i finished it ill be taking up another course) Culinary Arts(maybe if i changed my mind ill shift to) Tourism
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]mee tooo dude!! i xxoo luv culinary arts..but i think i'll prefer my med and bio.. :wasted: [/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@nicey:[/b] you want to takee that course. haha kidding? :P i can't resist that course. lolsness. but my grandma want me to take that course too. :D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-07-31 09:09:03)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]maybe james if i drink lots of human blood!!!loloness....yah..hopefully i can.....[/b] :/
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Well Goodluck My Co-Vampire Member. Wahaha. Good Luck In That Course..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: when i was in highschool i wanted to be an architect and interior designer. we had an elective subject of architecture in 4th year and it was then when i realized that it's not that easy. and im tooooo slow in making plans and houses. i can't do a plate if under pressure. =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:57

[ 10 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy