• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

geedz_uno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] definitely i want to be a man of future that deals with high technology..and somehow somewhat a lawyer too... [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] ump....imagine a lawyer and a scientist in one...how magnificent
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]i want pathologist or archeologist.. but mah mother wants me to take up law.. errrgg[/b]
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nursing or pt then proceed to med :arrow: pedia
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

IT? or HRM :D:thumbsup:
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]B.S Bio[/b]! ahaha. azzTigg yuuun!! :D :thumbsup:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't know yet.... maybe computer eng..... but its 5 year course.... uhmm... :crybaby: :rolleyes:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

HRm..... because i love to cook:wow: ____________________________ [img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/xtremebytes9/26e70600.gif[/img]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like to have an IT course
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]medicine![/i] i want to be a [b]pediatrician![/b] =)
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. i want to take up nursing..! :thumbsup: [quote=kaetine][i]medicine![/i] i want to be a [b]pediatrician![/b] =)[/quote] i want to be a pedia too.. but you still need a preparatory course that is linked to medicine.. like= Nursing, BS biology, pharma.. etc.. =)
drexell_xxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhh.. guess i will take bs biology.. then medicine.. i wanna be a doctor..:D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be a computer engineer.. and i also wanna tke.. buziness ads
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hhhmmm..linguistics or computer science..:)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Political Science. Eco. Corporate Law.. [/b]
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ill take nursing[/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to take up a course in Fine Arts. Photography is my thing. Or if not, I'd take up web design. But before all that, I'd be a nurse, so I could have money to live my dream. ;)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

as of now im still nagu2luhan i want to take HRM but my dad wants me to take engineering
oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i'm also confused.. i want 2 take [b]hrm[/b]... but my parents want [i]nursing[/i].. which will i choose, wat dey wnt or wat i want.?? can't decide,,[/align]
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me ..... i wanna be a doctor :lol::lol::lol: funny im only 11 ..........
krizza24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm confused. :paranoid: i wanna take up architecture, or tourism, or nursing.. w/c one's best?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 9 queries - 0.444 second ]
Privacy Policy