• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Information Technology
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

@emokidd: well it can be comsci. :D am i right guys? :D
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhhm,, i sure about Theater Arts
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha. Well 100%? d:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Count me in Computer Engineering, oh men! I'm bad at math. =( =( Nursing? That's my first choice, but my mom always discourage me to take up that course. wth? :evil: Med-tech? that's my second choice. :doubt: Oh men! I really dont know what to take up. I'm a graduating student, but still I can't decide about it. Help! :crybaby:
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to take Tourism.. coz im tall.. hehe.. im 13 yrs old but my height is 5"4' hehe..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm. im a graduating student. rar. its hard to decide what course. its hard to choose what school. LOL. economics [pre-law] information tachnology computer science foreign languages history [pre-law] advertising psychology haha! i just hope i will pass the entrance test! :]]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my parents want me to take nursing but i want computer science huhuhu... :crybaby:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah same here cjoker. my parents want me to take the course nursing. but i do want to take comsci. :(
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here's my tip again.. [quote]Depends on your skills. if you are good in computers, why not IT or computer science? if you are good in math and a little science, why not engineering? if you are good in science and a little math, why not medical courses? it's really up to you to decide, good luck. smile [b]P.S. don't do what i did, taking the course of what other people wanted me to take. esp when you don't like the course[/b][/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-01-06 03:52:13)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Word - WOW! Haha. Nice Tip Nix. [b]OT:[/b] Btw What Happnd To Your Rank? And Why Your Name Is Not On The List Of Mod's Here In School Section? Hmmmm. And Why The Moderator Title Turns To Retired?
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mom wants me to take up Tourism. XD but i never liked it. :c i was planning to take up accountancy but my mind changed, now i wanna take up comsci. and that's final. :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Word - WOW! Haha. Nice Tip Nix. [b]OT:[/b] Btw What Happnd To Your Rank? And Why Your Name Is Not On The List Of Mod's Here In School Section? Hmmmm. And Why The Moderator Title Turns To Retired?[/quote] Lol, haha.. that just means one thing. hehehe @kim: haha, good luck with comsci
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^haha, i made up my mind before to take up accountancy. but mom's kinda nervous for me. XD she knows im not that good in math. LOL. yeah, goodluck to moi. :retard:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah yeah, Goodluck Kimmie. Hehehe! Goodluck In All Of Us LOLS. :lol:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

want to take up accountancy ., but i really hate math subject!! =| thatz not my final decision..
kittkatt
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Information Technology or Computer Science[/b] :rolleyes: Which is better? And what are their differences ba?

Last edited by kittkatt (2008-01-12 05:34:12)

kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna take [b]tourism[/b] ...coz i don't hav worries 'bout my height.. i'm jst [b]14[/b] yrs old but my height is [b]5"5'[/b]!! & i also wanna take [b]HRM[/b] and [b]educ.[/b] :)

Last edited by kahramell_2212 (2008-01-12 01:57:54)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@kitkatt:[/b] For Me It's Your Own Choice Follow What You Want. But If You'll Ask Me. It's Comsci. :|
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmm .. i wanna take up NURSING .. ish dat good? what are the advantages and disadvantages po?[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:24

[ 10 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy