• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

kujie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

I want to take comsci...... but my first plan is to be doctor.. but I love computer so much! so definitely comsci :D
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] i really don't know . . i have so many choices in mind . . like hrm , tourism , european languages , journalism , psychology , masscom , english literature . . i really dunno which to choose :crybaby: the result of my NCAE made me more confused becouse the 1st and 2nd choices that fit my scores contain the choices i want ! i actually got 99+ on verbal , but i'm afraid to take anything about writing coz i'm thnking of being practical too :crybaby: but i guess , i'll just take tourism ! so i can go to diff places ahhaha ! [ even if i dunno what'll happen aftr i graduate haha ] [/b][/align][/color]
zmei:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uummm?... tourism! :D:D
rock09eyjay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

comsci is my dream.. haha.. programming.. COOL!!!
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Web Design..........:cool:
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

biochem and architecture. I'll also take business management. HAHA. :o=D:lol:
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]mEd. couRse... pEdiAtric sUrgeon...[/b] =)
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] I would like to take up BS Nursing.. i dont know why it came in my head.. hehehe!!its maybe bcoz our family are in medical courses and now working abroad.. but i dont feel it..huhu!! im confusEd!? [/b]
WeirdWizard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Computer Science maybe, albeit I really don't know which one to take up for college. It's the closest to my interests.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I've decided 2 take up [i]Computer Science[/i] b4, coz i have a deep knowledge, wet it comes 2 computers. :) [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-01 14:23:56)

el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

me... uhmm.. maybe comsci or accountant??
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

too much to choose... computer engineering. graphic designing computer programming web engineer broadcasting... bla bla bla.... if i have all the requirements on all of this course i would take all of it... niyahahaha~!
xtine05
» n00b
1969-12-31

imma take [b]POLITICAL SCIENCE[/b]. :) almost lahat kasi sa fam namin lawyer ee. :D
Ghoulishchick
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want something "spontaneous". But since I'm being practical(who isn't!?) I choose BS NURSING. :D and yes,Im aware of how many Philos are stranded here and abroad now jobless and such.
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have two... choices.. one i HRM and the other one is Computer Software... but i think i choose HRm... :D
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm me, uhmm IT :D :thumbsup:
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

b.s biology.. hrr..
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm not yet sure what to take up in College ;) But I'm thinking about Dentistry. :)
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

since I was in 1st year I was determined to take up psychology, now that Imma senior I still want to be a psychologist :)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am determined to be on the medical courses and be a doctor. i want to be a psychiatric pediatric surgeon :D because i want to take up psychology and medicine :D wahaa. and i have passion on healing and children and don't know y. i have a bad experience on the hospital when i was younger, that made me decide, i need to be a doctor to help other people waa. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:01

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy