• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

[b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Computer science, maybe. Or IT...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Either:- [b]Studio Art[/b] - i luv painting.lol [b]College Algebra[/b] - i'm good at math. i can take algebra. my choice XD [b]Interior Designing[/b] - i love to design webpage but lets see if i can design a room. I think its gonna be harder than designing a web.lol. who knows :P

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-28 15:23:35)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im gonna take up accounting.... even if im good in biology.... :crybaby:
zarah08
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]ahmm .. i want to take accounting!! :eh:[/color][/font][/align]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im taking [b]COMMUNICATION ARTS [/b] in Colegio De san juan De letran This coming June 2008 Do you think its good?
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to take... i dont know i have many wants and i dunno what should i pick here they are: computer programming- but my kua is taking it and he;s good at it soo i dunno law- really want it but its kinda hard memorizing some rules chivaeklabu doctor- i wanna help my family because my grandma has a kidney problem and needs dialysis :crybaby: thats all lol
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my [i]mind[/i] likes to take [b]Computer Engineering[/b]. my [i]heart[/i] likes to take [b]Civil Engineering[/b]. my [i]hands[/i] like to take [b]Compuetr Science[/b]. but [i]my family && relatives[/i] like [b]Nursing[/b]. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'd love to be an architect someday.. then again fine arts is good too.. Oh well, I'm in no hurry, just graduated from elementary.. =)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

guys..just go for the things that can make you happy...dont get pressured by the people around you..anyway its you who will study not them! c'mon it's your life, your old enough to make your own decisions!=)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Information Technology, Or.. ComSci, Or.. Photography, Or.. Nursing. Hahaha! :lol:
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want computer science but after knowing dat its full of "Math" i backup.. lol.. i dont know wat to take, maybe educ. or psychology :o
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

comsci lol cuz i think it's the best way to furnish my skills..:D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahaha. I have a lot of choices like: :arrow: Photography :arrow: Journalism/photo journalism :arrow: BrodCom haha. all of them are connected to cameras.:D I also want Law but it's too risky, :lol:
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'll take BS Computer Science then proceed to Law.
chocobubbles
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really want to take up HRM, because i want to go 2 another country, and i love 2 cook...
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: BS accountancy :arrow: electrical engineering but i chose BSA den continue it to law...:wasted: :wallbash:
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sky]:arrow: BS accountancy :arrow: electrical engineering but i chose BSA den continue it to law...:wasted:[/quote] BSA is not a pre-law course.. Try Political Science, Psychology or Economics.. =)
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm... really??? wat about CPA lawyer???:rolleyes:
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to take up medicine(i want to be a pediatrician)! yes i know 8s damn hard, but im really good in biology, chemistry and physics!! maybe i'll go for nursing first as my preparatory then afterwards ----> MEDICINE here i come! hahaha and babies here i come!!hahahah
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i was still in HS, i want to be a pilot... :thunder:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Updated [Jan.4 / 1:25pm][/b] This is a [b]Career/Course Advising Thread[/b] So, if you're still a high school student, what course do you want to take in college? And also, you can have a discuss

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:38

[ 11 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy